LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gokula krishnnan (animator)     02 August 2015

Having problem after getting degree

dear sir/madam, my sister's husband has been dead.after her husband's death,she filed a partition suit against her husbands elder brother and her, she got judgment degree from court after 7 that judgment, her husband's partition for her is 1/3 share property. while the suit was going husbands elder brother and her mother-in-law made an sale agreement to a person.he Is MANIVANNAN(politicion).in that agreement they sale their 2/3 partition share.that property is a marriage hall.marriage hall is having 24000 square feet.built as one building.their 2/3 share is 16000 square feet. the person(MANIVANNAN) who brought their share is now occupying my sister's 1/3 share(8000 square feet) too.after getting degree she asked for her share.but he refused to give my sister's property.MANIVANNAN(politician) is threatening my sister.he do not allow my sister to enter her property.documents of her 1/3 partition share (8000 square feet) are in my sisters hand. now, what should she do? please, guide me...

 3 Replies

cyberlawyer (barrister)     02 August 2015

If 1/3rd shared is allocated to you by metes and bounds, then why dont you file contempt of court if you are prohibited from entering the property ?. Ask your lawyer who will guide you further.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     02 August 2015

when a property is in dispute it cannot be transferred to anyone through sale unless the court clears it.the sale itself is void on those grounds

file a suit for posession  and to declaration suit to declare the sale as null and void.

ADVOCATE DIMPLE JINDAL (Advocate)     02 August 2015


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query