Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     09 October 2012

Havenot heard of saurabh..v for a while hope all well

@ Saurabh..V

In the first case incidence is FIR right?

I can sympathies about the second case FIR, but why did the ex go in the first place
J

Now read the published link and yellow journalism news TITLE thereto at;  

https://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-10-06/indore/34293442_1_husbands-police-wife

Now, love to hear your views @ Saurabh..V

Learning

7 Replies

Nina Rakheja (unhappily married)     09 October 2012

(Mr. Drongo) did you not read the news item well before inviting expert Saurabh V ??The lady went to discuss the divorce matter with that animal who deserves so many IPC sections!

(Guest)

Aapne bulaya aur Saurabh V chala aaya...

gyan keyboard par lekar aaaya re...

la la la ...:)

telepathy between like-minded people!!

jaldi se gyan do bhaiya..so that I can be careful with goodgirl!

Never Give Up (Fighter)     09 October 2012

Highlights from the link above,

Quoting the complainant, police said that her husband Ramesh Yadav entered the house and forced himself. In the morning, the lady lodged her complaint with Pardeshipura police.

I was wondering why the lady didnt register the complaint in the night itself ?? What made her complaint the same on the next day morning..  :-)

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Never Give Up

Highlights from the link above,

Quoting the complainant, police said that her husband Ramesh Yadav entered the house and forced himself. In the morning, the lady lodged her complaint with Pardeshipura police.

I was wondering why the lady didnt register the complaint in the night itself ?? What made her complaint the same on the next day morning..  :-)

Never give up, 

she called you after the incident with your car to go to the police station...but you did not respond!!:P:P:P

good girls dont go to PS at night, Don't you know?

Ranee....... (NA)     09 October 2012

But I miss Prajapati....he might be offended! 

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     10 October 2012

she shud have called our chachaji for accompanying her to police station.he likes to help needy women.medical exam cud have been conducted at mediscapes.

(Guest)

Rape Master ko sarm aa gaya...nehi aiya.

I humbly request to the Author to give his valuable advice in my new thread "What to do.'I am really in trouble and need expert advice on how to tackle my Kamina Sasur

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More