LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amaresh   25 August 2015

Have facebook chat history_want to show in court

Dear Experts Please show me the Light>  I have created two fake facebook Bullet_raja(male) & Kamsin_nari(female) . I did chat with my Mrs Wife. Got some information which can help me in my case. But the question is How. I took a  print of  the chat history,Make a CD also. But please tell me How I can show all the hard-copy to Court as evidence...?????  Please help me.....


 5 Replies

sridher (system analyst)     26 August 2015

go through the evidence act 1861 or cyber related books

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     26 August 2015

You can file CD and the transcripttion in the court along with requisite affidavit needed in electronic evidence.  Even then, you face the problem to prove that the other party who responded in FB is your wife. 

Prabhakar - Advocate



Rajesh Kulkarni (Advocate)     26 August 2015

Mr. Amaresh,

Before going into filing these alleged conversations of Facebook, 1st satisfy court why these FAKE IDs' were created.... proving WAT?

amaresh   26 August 2015

But the opposite party may do case against me through IT Act? Plz respond....

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 August 2015

 law enforcement agency who is authorized to gather evidence in connection with an official investigation, it may  request records from Facebook through The agency must obtain court permission.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query