Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prince (Student and businessman)     25 January 2013

Have a secret court marriage

Hi!

Someone please help us....

I am Prince. I am 21 years old. My girlfriend is 20 years old. We both live in Karnataka, INDIA. We Both are CHRISTIANS.

We both are in love since years. But our parents are just toooooo strict and narrow minded! If they get to know that we want to marry then they will kill us for sure. Already when they gotta know little about our relationship, big problems happened!

Now we are planning to elope to Hyderabad in andhra pradesh. But we want to go and settle there and have a very secret wedding which will never be revealed to our parents or any relatives.

Is that possible?

Any suggestions?

Thank You.........

Learning

4 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     26 January 2013

1. Yes.
2. Before running away ensure 200% that in thick and thin (means if court cases or police hunt or criminal charges of kidnapping etc. upon you are filed by her side of the family) your present g/f - future wife will be at your side.
3. As an advise in Hyderabad search and retain a Lawyer found via local reference to come handy when and if any legal actions her family takes place to help you with legal matters including Registration of Marriage etc. etc.

Prince (Student and businessman)     26 January 2013

Hello...Thank u for ur valuable time!

Yes. My gf will be at my side at any worst situation that may come. And if they file any kidnapping case or something then by that time we wil marry and provide the police with our marriage cert.

And we dont want to hire a lawyer and fall in that lawyer-case issues!

And my main concern here is that we being christians((My family converted from hindu to christian. But in records it is Hindu mala)), can we have a very secret wedding which will never be revealed to our parents or any relatives.

Is that possible? How?

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     26 January 2013

1. Records are not right if conversion has taken place.
Any parent whose daughter has eloped will search for her. If such secrets can be kept for 24 hrs. or next 24 years all depends on will – resolve of her parents / relatives so there cannot be straight answer to your divine question - SECRET
3. You need lawyer or not is your preview but when conversion is a concern in a brief then I should now keep quite after hearing your remark on a good advice made in sense of concern and now allow you to make your own future discoveries relating to rest of the facts.

Prince (Student and businessman)     26 January 2013

Sir ...cant we both get married in arya samaj as I am 'Hindu mala-SC'..?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register