Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harrsed by wife

Page no : 2

Aishwarya (Teacher)     08 December 2011

Love is Futile without trust ..

.Its better not to love atall if there's no trust..

Its quite natural for a girl who's newly wed to miss her home..Dont go over the board with the issue..or exaggerate or make pre notions about her acts ..it may ruin ur marriage.

.if ur not able to control ur thoughts and emotions right now then u just cannot expect her to act mature and observe what u want of her, as she is also in the same boat....

try and talk to ur wife amicably about how u want things to be like , where she needs to adjust and where she cannot..and how u can handle out the same in front of ur parents so as to make things go smooth...

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     08 December 2011

How can someone say she is missing her family, that means she doesnot love me.

Why are you so insecure dude....

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

1 Like

Preetam Kumar (customer care)     09 December 2011

i am greatfull to all that have replied me...

as far as consider about insecure idont think that if a newly married wife is not paying any attention to her husband and family and....flirt with some one else on phone and always lie to her husband and threat her husband if he disclosed these things to her parents she will do suicide........after doing these things goes to her parents house without saying a single word to her husband........this is not the sign of a good girl....she can do any thing to my family  to solve her purpose.....any way i have to accept her once again ...and take the risk on my family.....God knows how .....will be my future..

A  person who is working in an NGO ....he has dealt many these type of cases......suggested me to write a letter what ever had happend and submitt..in police station just to inform them and not a complaint take a recieving of that ......so that if in future my wife and her parents do something wrong with my  family i can save my family atleast.......the solution sounds me good but .....just need some more opinion ....please advice can i go ahead with that....i get scared just very thinking about the days when she was at my home how she behaved with me and my parents.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     09 December 2011

suggested me to write a letter what ever had happend and submitt..in police station just to inform them and not a complaint take a recieving of that 

its called NC.

state ur facts on a paper.

give that paper to police station.

they will file NC & give u a copy of that.

as far as NC is concerned, police dont take any action (99 %).

but I also wonder, does NC serve the purpose of defending u ??

Preetam Kumar (customer care)     11 December 2011

i humbly resp and thanks to all who read my posts and gave their opinion & suggestions.

now i have submitted an application in police station and also got a recieving for that.I have mentioned in application about the threatening calls of my wifes family and her ....warning of suicide,Now i am waiting for their next step what they wanted as i have already explained that she wanted to come back..but i dont have trust on her ...she might be coming to my home so that she can creat any scene and file fraud cases against my family.Do i need to take any other precautions to ensure the safety of my parents.Can i also go RCR,,,,,,,,

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     12 December 2011

:)

So what advise do you need further? 

When you don't want her to come to you why are you thinking of filing RCR?

You are not being advised correctly by your counsels.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

1 Like

Preetam Kumar (customer care)     13 December 2011

Mr Kapoor i am realy greatful to u.. You know i dont want to spoil the life of my wife ....i knew that she has done wrong with me and my family ..and the main culprits are her parents they should try to make her understand how to behave with in-laws instead of getting hyper and threatning us about filing fraud case.I dont know why she want to come back ..whether she realy want to live with my family or just want creat a scenerio to file fraud case against my family. I want to ask you is there any provision or any thing so that i can take written or confirmation from my wife and her family that what ever mistake they did in past...would not repeat in future.......because i dont want any kind of interference of my in-laws in our life , i just want a peaceful life.I am not financialy or socialy as much strong as my in-laws are.Suppose if my wife and in-laws accept that they have done wrong with me and my family can i ask them to give me the written confirmation for this so that this will not repeat in future,,,,is it possible or legal by any means......if yes please let me know how? This is the only way that assure me the security of my family..........hope u can understand my problem because there is no one to help me out.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     15 December 2011

My brother Prretham Singh,

I don't think that she did any mistake till now. Just because a wife wants to go back to her paternal homes a few times doesnot mean any mistake.

Also, your story has lot of assumptions on her actions, which I would suggest you let go. 

You both are adults, don't make it a contract, marriage is a sacrament, keep it at that.

If you enter court, you would realise that you would be spending lot of money and time.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Preetam Kumar (customer care)     16 December 2011

thanks u so much Mr Kapoor,

i can understand that every girl misses their parents because i do have my elder sisters and now they are at their husbands home.My wife also lived with me for 4 months but i have never noticed any resp or love for me she always used to criticize me and my family, in these 4 months i cant explain how she behaved with me and my parents ...........and how she misguided her parents against us.....when i think about those days i realy got scared and dont even dare to bring her back...........my parents are also saying me to give her a chance, they even say that if she dont want to live with them then i can live separately with my wife but at this stage when my father is retired and living on his pension i cant leave them whether it may cost my life also.I want to live with her but i am scared if she and her family again create the same problem in future at that time what would i do they can indict me for any thing.Thats why i want a record of all these things what ever had happened so that i can protect my family ....because they are not trustworthy at all.you can say I want a compromise document......but i dont know how to do this...So please suggest me how can i do this. .....i also dont want defame either of our family prestige but i am in compulsion.

galsober@yahoo.co.in (def)     16 December 2011

No such "Compromise Deed" can protect u in future, whatsoever u plan to write in that...........whomsoever u plan to get it signed, dear!

The only formula left 4 u is..........have faith in her (if u feel its left), talk 2 her in all the controversy, get help of a marriage councillar 4 u both.

If u r sure that no faith is left in the relationship, then there is no point in reconciling..............the train will derail sooner than later!

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     26 December 2011

A paper agreement mostly is not even worth the paper it is written on.

Marriages work on trust, love and mutual respect.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register