LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjay (self)     04 September 2013

Harresment of managing committee

In my society new committee formed and Committee members grouped them seleves took charge and now behaving like they are the owner of the society. Taking decisions, dealing with members with bias mind and with revenging attitude and unnecessary hurressment.

I have asked them to give NOMINATION forms since last one months but not yet received.  Secretary said you go and get it from Federation office or download from WEbsite. And I beliew that our society is not registered with Federation.

I believe that such type of service MC has to give and provide any type of forms to members.

Please advice what steps I have to take for not provideing service and harressing members.

Learning

2 Replies

Kolla Gangadhar (Practicing Advocate since 1986)     04 September 2013

You go through Bye-laws  of  the Society whether it is registered? if so complain to the Registrar of Society. You file criminal case if they have committed an offence. You write a letter to the Secretary to send a copy of Nomination Form, if he does  not handover to you then you take legal action.

Bharat Gandhi (Cordinator)     04 September 2013

1. Re nomination form, most practical and easy way is to buy the same. If you are staying in Mumbai Western, near Kandivali and Andheri West local station side, there is "Anupam Stationery" shop. Buy a set (Triplicate) full up, get it witnessed and submit to the society office.  The Secretary should acknowledge on the third copy and return you immediately as proof of your submission.  In next managing committee, they will have to record your nomination and return you second / duplicate copy with detail of entry in nomination register etc. 

2. Check your society's circular, bill etc., there must be registration number printed. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register