LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunny bagrecha   21 May 2020

harrasment n mental torture n disturbance in life from outsiders

harrasment.....mental torure....life didturb bcoz of outside person....fully married life disturb....now IAM in my home with parents n my 8yrs daughter.....full tension.....wat to do....cant understand

Learning

7 Replies

Manogya Chava   21 May 2020

Greetings,

You have not been clear in your question as to what has caused you to move out of the house, whether it is your spouse or a third party and who this third party is, please try to provide the smae information for better utility of the forum and expert replies. 

Thank you. 

Shreya Saxena (Student at Faculty of Law Banasthali Vidyapith Rajasthan.)     22 May 2020

Hello Ma'am,

Kindly refer to https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/FORUM/Divorce-for-mental-torture-46476.asp

and https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Mental-torture-507366.asp

However, if your query is unrelated to the discussions in the above forums, I request you to be a bit clearer in your query and revert.

Regards 

Shreya

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     22 May 2020

Originally posted by : sunny bagrecha
harrasment.....mental torure....life didturb bcoz of outside person....fully married life disturb....now IAM in my home with parents n my 8yrs daughter.....full tension.....wat to do....cant understand

A Imaginery Fake "Time-Pass" apathetic question, designed to fool & mislead Experts on this Forum. 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     22 May 2020

Consult a local prudent lawyer if there is some problem

P. Venu (Advocate)     22 May 2020

What prevents you from posting the facts, if you really have a problem?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     22 May 2020

Now that you are open and having the courage to accept that your life is not happy, the first step towards happiness is meeting a marriage counselor and interacting with her, and if the differences are due to your conduct/attitude or if the differences are minor, keeping future blissful life, making a compromise on minor things.  Always think as to what makes you happy and what is that you have to do for getting such happiness.   Till then cultivate a good hobby after focussing on your strengths and get rid of weakness and use the time for introspection.

pikachu chu   28 May 2020

The information you have posted is really good and very helpful, I will often visit your site. mapquest driving directions

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register