LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vasurao38270@gmail.com   06 April 2018

harrasment by wife.

sir. I got married on 1.2.2017. till date . marriage is not consumated. now my wife with her parents from 12.12.2017. Earlier two times their parents n mediators brought her and she apologized n promised to cooperate. but not. She is so arrogant, proud. rigged. I told mediators that i don't want her any more. Now they are demanding nearly 35 L. But I said that i cannot n told that i will return whatever they gave that is nearly 12 L without deducting any of my expenses of marriage i spent. Now they called me to local Panchayat.
1. pl advice me if i file divorce approximately how much court order to pay her. She is B tech graduate and not working. I cannot afford to give more and i am ready wait for court order even 2 or 3 years.
2. what is feasible amount to compromise.
3. should i stick to my amount.
4. I am working in private sector and earning 35 thousand pm.
5. my father is govt employee n built his own house by taking house loan. it is not ansester property. n if they file case will it effects my father.
kindly advice me which us beneficial to me.

Learning

3 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     06 April 2018

For divorce you have to prove the grounds of cruelty or deserting you. There is no had and fast rule for maintenance but it may be 1/4 th of your salary or more. She may file counter cases on you like domestic violence 498 A be prepared for that. As for your father's property she has no right to it . Before filing divorce shift to rental property since she may file right to residence in DV case and than you can't throw her out .

stanley (Freedom)     06 April 2018

For divorce you have to prove the grounds of cruelty or deserting you. There is no had and fast rule for maintenance but it may be 1/4 th of your salary or more. She may file counter cases on you like domestic violence 498 A be prepared for that. As for your father's property she has no right to it . Before filing divorce shift to rental property since she may file right to residence in DV case and than you can't throw her out .

(Guest)
Originally posted by : vasurao38270@gmail.com
sir. I got married on 1.2.2017. till date . marriage is not consumated. now my wife with her parents from 12.12.2017. Earlier two times their parents n mediators brought her and she apologized n promised to cooperate. but not. She is so arrogant, proud. rigged. I told mediators that i don't want her any more. Now they are demanding nearly 35 L. But I said that i cannot n told that i will return whatever they gave that is nearly 12 L without deducting any of my expenses of marriage i spent. Now they called me to local Panchayat.1. pl advice me if i file divorce approximately how much court order to pay her. She is B tech graduate and not working. I cannot afford to give more and i am ready wait for court order even 2 or 3 years.2. what is feasible amount to compromise.3. should i stick to my amount.4. I am working in private sector and earning 35 thousand pm.5. my father is govt employee n built his own house by taking house loan. it is not ansester property. n if they file case will it effects my father.kindly advice me which us beneficial to me.

You are on safe side. She is educated and working woman. She wont get alimony. Let her file alimony case or any case she wants. You file RCR petition in famliy court and wait for the court to pass the order. Then automatically you can get divorce.  You can contact me if you want.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register