Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harish Khanolkar   15 October 2021

Harrasment and not giving noc / share certificate from sra co op society

Hello evrybody,

This is to know that wether a SRA Co Operative society holds any right to deprieve any member form society amenities.

I actual the suffered is a lady who purchased a shop of admeasuring about 110 sqfts in a SRA building ,the society formed is a SRA Co Op hsg society as the building is in lock in period and one year has left for the completion of society lock in period ,

The society denies to give NOC / Share certificate to the poor buyer lady.

The purchaser lady has paid the demanded amount to the seller and done the stamp duty- Regiatration accordingly along with all the relevant transfer / sale /power of attorney etc documents of lawyer,

Also she had paid the maintenance charge 138000 ( One lakh thirty eight thousand ) by cheque to the society without getting the break up and also she have not received any reciept of the paid amount form the society till now,

The monthly maintenance charge imposed on her is rs 2000 per month.??? ( for 110 sqfts )

Now the society members are demanding more money from her ( and that too in cash mode ) on the name of maintenance and harrasing her tenent who is running bussiness in her said shop.

Aslo the water connection has been disconnected 

The society members says that MCGM has diconnected the water supply ( no notice furnished ).

In this manner the society members are harrasing the poor and desparate lady.

Please guide for the best resolution at the earliest.





 3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     16 October 2021

Please issue LEGAL NOTICE in the names of President and General Secretary of society specifically stating the consideration paid, the services not provided and list out the services required from them and also make a copy to the MCGM and to Registrar of co-op Societies, demand reply within 15 days..

Wait for a month and file on line complaint in District Forum praying for directions to Society for providing those services, costs of Rs.20,000/- and for compensation of Rs.5 lakhs for harassment and deficiency of services.

Contact District Legal Services Authority after one month of issuing society and seek free legal aid as you are eligible for such free legal aid from them.

All these may not cost more than Rs.200/- apart from fees of Advocate for giving notice.

P. Venu (Advocate)     16 October 2021

The facts posted are too confused and disjointed that any meaningful suggestion is impossible.

Harish Khanolkar   16 October 2021

keyboard error

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query