LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

harrasement by neighbours

i m living in DDA flats in rohini, in the ground floor,its been 3 years since we have been living here (me , my parents and siblings) earlier, my grandfather used to live here, he was living here since last 25 years but since we have shifted here, we have been facing the problem of parking our car in our area, but no car parking facility is provided in our residential area and only the garrage for scooters is provided to the persons living from first floor to top floor....but not to the people living in ground floor... once, a person livin in another block of our residential area  askd my dad that if he could park his car on our place as he has to daily drive his car and if there will be any problem to us then we can ask for his keys and take our car out and my dad allowed him to park his car on our space but later on we faced many problems because we were unable to take our car out/drive our car as there was no space and one day my father parked the car in front of our main gate of the house as it was parked earlier and that day that guy came and asked my dad to park the car somwhere else as he had to park his car but my dad refused and then that guy came and held the collar of my dad' shirt and tried to hit my father but he couldnt as we all came out and all the people also came out but aain they supported that guy saying that "jiska bol baala ho " usi ki side lenge and all and they decided that our car will be parked in slanting way and wid our car that guy from the other block will park the car and again my father had to agree with it as the people pressurised him to do so and also it was agreed by that guy that he will give the keys of his car whenever we want to take our car out but this never happened and we also being in fear didnt askd fr the keys.. this had happened a year ago and then after a few months we bought a new car and again the problem of parking the car and taking out the car came in front of us and my father said to that guy that you dont drive your car and we have been facing the problem of taking out our car daily as we have to drive daily but that guy shouted on my father sayin that main nahi hataunga apni car and again held the collar of my dad's shirt and took out his helmet to hit him and he also pushed my dad on other vehicles but we could not complain about this due to the fear of that guy and this incident happened 15-20 days ago and this week.. on monday my mother hanged my father's pants after washing it for drying on a wire in the back side of our house... she always put the clothes there for drying after washing them and that day only in the day time someone stole the pants and we ignored it as we thought some labour who was working in the neighbouring houses stole it/ took it but we also inquired about it from them but they said that  they didnt do it neithr they hv seen who has stolen as they were doing there own work and now today, my mother put around 30-35 clothes for drying on the backside of our house on a wire and when she came inside..within 15 minutes someone stole all the clothes from our side but the clothes hanging in the back side of other people's house living on the ground floor were still there and i have a doubt that the guy who had hit my dad have done this and am sure that an insider has done this because this never happened... my neighbours also put scratches on my car without any reason... is there any legal remedy for this issue ? i want this problem to end as we have alried tried to settle this and we have also talked in the residents welfare association of our apartments... what should i do ?? please advice

Learning

1 Replies

Kanaksinh P.Boda (Educationist/Lawyer)     23 July 2011

Take help from local police.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register