Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

professional (service)     25 May 2011

harrasement and 498

Dear Sir,

My parents and my younger brother are facing various wrong allegations from the wife of my younger brother & her family as they well connected with policians and bearucrats.

They have made some false complaints on my father and brother in Delhi & Noida area on thefts, although they have not lodged any FIR yet.My father and brother were summoned to these Police stations for several hours to harass them, however SHO did not provide anycopy of this complaint  to my father and brother and started asking irrevalent questions that we are harassing the girl, and should stop the same. The girl also cried infront of the SHO to give an impression that she has been mistreated. Finally my father and brother were asked to sign on document that they will treat her properly in future. It seems there was pressure on SHO from some senior official connected to the wife of my younger brother & her family to register this false complaint.

Also my younger brother's wife has recently also lodged wrong complaint with the womens commission of harrassment by my younger brother and father, and womens commission has asked my father and brother to report to them in 1 week's time for compromise.

They are also scaring us that they will lodge false complaint under sec. 498.

Pls advice what we can do to prevent this harassment.

This all started because the wife of my younger brother and her family are eying on our property, and she also does not want to vacate the house currently owned by me in South-delhi where they are staying

Learning

3 Replies

professional (service)     25 May 2011

dear sir,

pls also advice procedure for asking my younger brother and his wife vacate my house. Is suit required to be filed before getting court order or any other procedure? what is the procedure. My brother wishes to relocate to another locality, so that there is less interfence on daily matters from my inlaws of my brother's wife.

pls also advice how my father and younger brother can legally protect themselves from false harassment and complaints for theft and other allegations from my younger brother's wife and her family.

would be indeed grateful..

professional (service)     26 May 2011

dear sir,

would be grateful if someone can shed some light and give your valuable advice/inputs.

Harsh (Advocate)     26 May 2011

Hello,

I would be able to assist in your case. 

You can further contact me on harshmparekh@gmail.com

I am a practicing lawyer in Delhi

Regards,

Harsh Parekh

Advocate

9971780620 (M)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register