LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kittu   10 July 2016

Harassment of students

Sir'/ Madam,

My question requires your suggestions.

My parents are very sr.citizens and they take Medicines for High BP. Any BP patient requires some peace of mind. In our locality, some students gather and play cricket in our lane just beside our house and make huge noise. I have been requesting them not to play cricket and dont make noise as my parents require peaceful atmosphere keeping in view their old age and BP. But they started shouting at me and even intensified the nuisance. 

My father also requested them, but no use. The same matter also informed to the colony president, but he too was helpless. Even we sent letter to colony president about the problem. There has been no change. 

Please suggest me how to stop this nuisance and what are the sections available in law to handle this situation. I beg your cooperation in this matter.

Thanks in advance.





 6 Replies

kittu   10 July 2016

Sir, also let me know whether playing cricket in a park (500Yards) place is legal.  is a park place  considered suitable for playing outdoor games like cricket

JustAdvisor (IT)     10 July 2016

students in India play cricket in every bylane of every city. in every locality there must be someone who must be having a problem similar to yours. if we pass an injunction, where will our students play? we don't have sufficient grounds. amicably solve the issue and ask the students not to make much noise. it is a different matter if there are disciplinary issues in which case you may approach law enforcement agencies.

kittu   10 July 2016

Ok Sir, I agree with you as there are no sufficient grounds and students can not be asked not to play. But as the students have rights to play, similarly we too have rights to live with peace of mind. Can you please suggest the way I can approach the court, Sir.


Sir u can file a Pvt.Complaint.. Balachander Reddy Advocate.,#9959850723...Balachander Reddy Advocate

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     10 July 2016

You have to give complaint to local municipal office after that if they do not take action then file a private complaint in civil courts. 

Gagan Kumar (Lawyer)     14 July 2016

Hi Kittu,

Forum discussion may not give you concrete solution. You need to consult a lawyer over the phone or need a face to face consultancy. If interested you can contact GK & Advocates Law Firm ( It will save your time too.


Gagan Kumar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads