LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikrant Singh   15 January 2023

harassment from relatives


one of my relative is harassing me a lot. he is humiliating me on every front this is causing me a great deal of mental torture what can I do about it?


 5 Replies

Adv.Asgher Mahdi (Advocate)     16 January 2023

If you have suffiecent proof lodge a police complaint.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     16 January 2023

that is socail problem , you can ignore him and stay away from him.. if he sends you any msgs or makes calls keep record and issue a legal notice at first instance and if he still continues file a complaint for mental tortoure and harrasment 

Alpa Jogi (Advocate) (Lawyer / Advocate)     17 January 2023

You can first try to handle it socially. But still if it is not solved than you can take appropriate civil/criminal actions against the relative. (In absense of descripttion of kind of mental torture that is being give to you, I may not be able to suggest you specific steps.)



Alpa Jogi (Advocate)

Civil Advocate in Ahmedabad

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 January 2023

vague query.                      

Adv. Mohit Chahal (Advocate)     20 January 2023

Dear Querist

You need to elaborate your problem with deatiled facts to get best legal solution.

Feel free to contact for legal consultancy.

Mohit Chahal
District & Sessions Court, Hisar
Phone No. 9968911099


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register