Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sudhakar (Engineer)     16 January 2013

Harassment case

I am working in a software company in good position. I married to a girl one year back. She is money minded person. My father is having a house. He is going to sell the house because of to clear debts. As sons we are fine with that. But my Wife and their parents are objected. But we did not consider. Then my wife tries to threatens us that she is going to put a harassment case on me and my parents, if my parents are not ready to keep the house on her name. They also threatens me to kill by her Uncle(He is a Ex Naxalite) We are afraid and we filed a complaint in SP office that my wife and her parents are they are threatening to kill me and my parents. Next day, Police called them,they inquired. They said as this is a family matter. Settle outside. We discussed seperately, settled the matter. Now the case came for hearing, so police asking what you are going to do?? I have few queries. 1. Still it is complaint, we did not file a FIR, i did not understand the hearing. Can you please clarify 2.Still we have a fear of again they will threaten us. So we are not ready withdraw the case. Can you please what we can tell there.


 7 Replies

Raja (XYZ)     16 January 2013

if a case has not been filed, there should not be any hearing. if you are supposed to withdraw your complain, stick on that point.

ABHISHEK KUMAR VATSA (Freelancer)     17 January 2013

hi sudhakar,

first of all my freind in my knowledge there can'nt be any hearing if the fir has not been filed so don't worry about that and the second thing is to stick with your complain because if you back out now it can be more difficult times for you in future.



Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     17 January 2013


do not take back your complain.

it will help you if in future any case is files against you.

from next time try to record the events.



sudhakar (Engineer)     17 January 2013

How much long still can we continue the same complaint ?  Will they allow us to still hold the complaint.

Please clarify me more.


Nitish Banka (lawyer)     17 January 2013

see the court rely on facts and evidences if she is complaining she has to give evidence don't worry 

sudhakar (Engineer)     17 January 2013

That i know. Their uncle will mange rowdies and police (Up to CI). If they want they can generate wrong evdiences.

Thats wat my worry.

My Father took written every thing on paper stating that if any thing happens future , he has to bare wat ever action that we taken on them.

Surender Kumar Sharma (Advocate)     18 January 2013

Bring the matter in the press and public,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query