Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Harassment by wife and her family

Dear Members,

This is Uttam Chudasama, from Ahmedabad. It is my unfortunate that I got married with a dirty wife and tied a relationship with dirty family.

I got married in the month of December, 2010 in Junagadh. I have been working in Gandhinagar Location since before marriage. For avoiding daily up-down after marriage and having 1 HK house in Ahmedabad, I took a rented house before marriage only, so that she could not face any problem in terms of privacy. On very first day after marriage, I took her at Gandhinagar rented house for living happy married life by considering the privacy factors as well, But after few days of marriage, she had started arguing with me on Milk, Curd, etc... and used to called her father for threatening me over phone to send her back at Junagadh. I had construed her a lot, but she never understood for leaving the stupidity. I thought that it was her immaturity, but it was her intention for leaving my home, if I took any harm on her. Such things were going on like this after that day. After few days, on one weekend Saturday, I reached at Gandhinagar Home to leave for Ahmedabad for meeting my parents along with her. But all of suddent she had closed the main door of Gandhinagar Home and started abusing & stopping me to going at Ahmedabad to meet my parents. She was not ready and not allowing me to go to Ahmedabad to see my parents at weekend. That day she caught my collar of shirt and started abusing me. I was surprised to see that she was trying to high on me and provoking me to do some harm on her. But I kept calm and started harming my self so that she can calm down and finish all her stunts. After putting lots of efforts of 2 hours, she got agreed to come with me at Ahmedabad to meet my parents. I was totally shocked by seeing her behaviour. That evening, I had decided not to take her at Gandhinagar Home for sometime, till she calm. i took her at Ahmedabad Home for a month so and after that she had left my Ahmedabad Home on 28th February, 2011 with an excuse of her sister's child ceremany, which was suppose to be held on on 23rd March, 2011. After reaching at Junagadh on 1st March, 2011, she had sent a threatening SMS on 3rd March, 2011 to me. In the month of April, 2011, her advodate had sent a legal notice compirsing the summary of harassment to her. In turn, we had also replied to that notice denieng the allegations and very very short period of marriage life. After that she went to Family court and sent me a Notice from Honorable Family Court, Junagadh asking for Maintenance for Rs. 20,000/- per month mentioning that I am earning a handsome salary, having properties, bla bla bla...under section 125CP. Then, we had discussed with her parents and tried to sorted out the things. Her father told me that my self and she had to go to the court for siging the settlement letter. I was told by her father to do not engage any advocate for unnecessary wasting of money and her advocate will look after all the formalities. She & My self went to Family Court and sign the settlement, which was produced before the Hon.Judge of Family court and I took her back at Gandhinagar on 31st May, 2011. After that I took her to Goa also for a week in the month of June, 2011. After that she used to go to Junagadh for time and again. After that in the month of November on 22rd, 2011, she told me to allow her to go to Junagadh stating the reason that her family is going on tour thats why she want to go to Junagadh. I had denied to go to Junagadh in this month, because, she had went to Junagadh in the month of October, 2011 itself. Going again and again to Junagadh is not a good habit. Thinking that view, I denied her to go to Junagadh. Then she called her father and provoked him that I am not allowing her to go to Junagadh. On 23rd November, 2011, her mother came to my Gandhinagar Home and took her away despite of saying no to her mother by me. After 2-3 days she had called me and started threatening me over phone that she is again going to court for filing a case against me and she went after two months. Again FC had sent me a notice in reference to theprevious context itself. This time, I thought to fight with her in the court. We engaged an advocate in the month of January, 2012 to fight with her in family court and case is going on since last 1 and 1/2 years and it is in the stage of Final Hearing. One thing I have seen in the Family Court that a male is being treated as donkey and culprit. During my cross examination, her advocate (same advocate) has shown me the last settlement letter signing by both my self and her and interpretated before the FC that I have harassed her. She, her family members and her advocated has cheated me. I was unaware about the settlement procedure and she had not allowed me to engaged an advocate during that time and I was cheated smartly by her.

When we had requested her advocate to do not spoil our life (mine and her), since life is too short to live. In turn, her advocate had threaten us (Me and my father) to file another two more cases.

The current matter of Section 125CP is in Final Hearing Stage. In turn, I had file a case under section 9 of Hindu Marriage Act to bring her back at Home, which she had abandoned without any valid reason / excuse.

I have had a very bad experience about the Family Court where male are not being heard. Male are being treated as criminals.

Please help me with your kind suggestions.

With best regards,

Uttam Chudasama

Learning

6 Replies

Manoj Kumar Jain (abc)     22 June 2013

Follow Newton's third rule.

Rajeev Kumar (Lawyer/Advocate)     22 June 2013

Everywhere you will experienced the soft corner on the girl side by each person and obviously law is on the girl side. The battle is always won by diplomatic effort, presence of mind. For winning the battle we have to use all methods. Ultimately i will suggest you to use tit for tat.

shriks........... (healyhcare)     22 June 2013

1.sec 9 is a smart fire followed, press hard for co hab , if you win in your favour , you may save lot of money, will help in divorce, even mcd you can dictate your terms.
2. defend 125crpc smartly,

(Guest)

Dear Members,

I have filed a case under Section 9 of HMA, but still she does not want to come back at my matrimonial home excusing that I have harassed her. She will definitely going to produce that settlement document before the FC. Her advocate has replied our notice of Section 9 stating / asking for the guarantee from me, my parents and relatives.

After receiving the reply from her advocate, I have filed the said case of Conjugal Right under Section 9 of HMA.

Please suggest me whether my case will sustain for fight or it will be rejected.

Does she has to prove that we have harassed her now or in past?

(Guest)

Originally posted by : Uttam Chudasama

Dear Members,

This is Uttam Chudasama, from Ahmedabad. It is my unfortunate that I got married with a dirty wife and tied a relationship with dirty family.

I got married in the month of December, 2010 in Junagadh. I have been working in Gandhinagar Location since before marriage. For avoiding daily up-down after marriage and having 1 HK house in Ahmedabad, I took a rented house before marriage only, so that she could not face any problem in terms of privacy. On very first day after marriage, I took her at Gandhinagar rented house for living happy married life by considering the privacy factors as well, But after few days of marriage, she had started arguing with me on Milk, Curd, etc... and used to called her father for threatening me over phone to send her back at Junagadh. I had construed her a lot, but she never understood for leaving the stupidity. I thought that it was her immaturity, but it was her intention for leaving my home, if I took any harm on her. Such things were going on like this after that day. After few days, on one weekend Saturday, I reached at Gandhinagar Home to leave for Ahmedabad for meeting my parents along with her. But all of suddent she had closed the main door of Gandhinagar Home and started abusing & stopping me to going at Ahmedabad to meet my parents. She was not ready and not allowing me to go to Ahmedabad to see my parents at weekend. That day she caught my collar of shirt and started abusing me. I was surprised to see that she was trying to high on me and provoking me to do some harm on her.

But I kept calm and started harming my self

Was it needed??  You have been way beyond patient in handling a rowdy wife. 

so that she can calm down and finish all her stunts. After putting lots of efforts of 2 hours, she got agreed to come with me at Ahmedabad to meet my parents. I was totally shocked by seeing her behaviour. That evening, I had decided not to take her at Gandhinagar Home for sometime, till she calm. i took her at Ahmedabad Home for a month so and after that she had left my Ahmedabad Home on 28th February, 2011 with an excuse of her sister's child ceremany, which was suppose to be held on on 23rd March, 2011. After reaching at Junagadh on 1st March, 2011, she had sent a threatening SMS on 3rd March, 2011 to me. In the month of April, 2011, her advodate had sent a legal notice compirsing the summary of harassment to her. In turn, we had also replied to that notice denieng the allegations and very very short period of marriage life. After that she went to Family court and sent me a Notice from Honorable Family Court, Junagadh asking for Maintenance for Rs. 20,000/- per month mentioning that I am earning a handsome salary, having properties, bla bla bla...under section 125CP. Then, we had discussed with her parents and tried to sorted out the things. Her father told me that my self and she had to go to the court for siging the settlement letter. I was told by her father to do not engage any advocate for unnecessary wasting of money and her advocate will look after all the formalities. She & My self went to Family Court and sign the settlement, which was produced before the Hon.Judge of Family court and I took her back at Gandhinagar on 31st May, 2011. After that I took her to Goa also for a week in the month of June, 2011. After that she used to go to Junagadh for time and again. After that in the month of November on 22rd, 2011, she told me to allow her to go to Junagadh stating the reason that her family is going on tour thats why she want to go to Junagadh. I had denied to go to Junagadh in this month, because, she had went to Junagadh in the month of October, 2011 itself. Going again and again to Junagadh is not a good habit. Thinking that view, I denied her to go to Junagadh. Then she called her father and provoked him that I am not allowing her to go to Junagadh. On 23rd November, 2011, her mother came to my Gandhinagar Home and took her away despite of saying no to her mother by me. After 2-3 days she had called me and started threatening me over phone that she is again going to court for filing a case against me and she went after two months. Again FC had sent me a notice in reference to theprevious context itself. This time, I thought to fight with her in the court. We engaged an advocate in the month of January, 2012 to fight with her in family court and case is going on since last 1 and 1/2 years and it is in the stage of Final Hearing. One thing I have seen in the Family Court that a male is being treated as donkey and culprit.

LMAO.

During my cross examination, her advocate (same advocate) has shown me the last settlement letter signing by both my self and her and interpretated before the FC that I have harassed her. She, her family members and her advocated has cheated me. I was unaware about the settlement procedure and she had not allowed me to engaged an advocate during that time and I was cheated smartly by her.

Such a hapazard way of handling a case!

When we had requested her advocate to do not spoil our life (mine and her), since life is too short to live. In turn, her advocate had threaten us (Me and my father) to file another two more cases.

Dont worry.

The current matter of Section 125CP is in Final Hearing Stage. In turn, I had file a case under section 9 of Hindu Marriage Act

to bring her back at Home,

Why you want to bring a headache back?? In love with your wife head over heels???

which she had abandoned without any valid reason / excuse.

I have had a very bad experience about the Family Court where male are not being heard. Male are being treated as criminals.

Please help me with your kind suggestions.

With best regards,

Uttam Chudasama

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Uttam Chudasama

Dear Members,

I have filed a case under Section 9 of HMA, but still she does not want to come back at my matrimonial home excusing that I have harassed her.

I'd like to know what you gave in your submission in that settlement, when you say that you harrassed her.

She wont come back to your matrimonial house, play it safe from hereon.

She will definitely going to produce that settlement document before the FC. Her advocate has replied our notice of Section 9 stating / asking for the guarantee from me, my parents and relatives.

Gaurantee like what?  That you or your parents wont hurt and harass her is it?

After receiving the reply from her advocate, I have filed the said case of Conjugal Right under Section 9 of HMA.

Ok.

Please suggest me whether my case will sustain for fight or it will be rejected.

Feel free to call.  It'll take 10 minutes on phone but 1 hour to type it out here.

Does she has to prove that we have harassed her now or in past?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register