LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjay   14 July 2016

Harassment by the lawyer.

Dear Lawyer, I am fighting a case u/s 498 a in sessions court rohtak.my lawyer is harassing me by not arguing the case on merit instead he is pressurising me to have a compromise.he is threatening me of cancelling my bail if i dont compromise as he arranged jamanatis for bail.how can i regularize my bail if he gets the present bail cancelled.

Learning

4 Replies

Khush   14 July 2016

these are pressure tactics by certain lawyers. u can arrange ur janamatis be ur friends or relatives. 

change ur lawyer if he does not mend his ways.

well, if u r cooperating with the police and attending all hearings, then ur bail will not be cancelled by court. 

A walk alone (-)     14 July 2016

Your threat indicates your lawyer might has taken bribe from opposite party. Change your lawyer. Almost our judicial system is corrupted. Take the help of some family lawyer.

Mukesh sharma (job )     14 July 2016

Hi sanjay your lawyer not support you than you need to change your lawyer find their another good lawyer and start process and you may file complaint for your lawyer in local bar for his behaviour and if she want a bribe or meet with your  second party thats wrong for us you may file complaint for this and sent your compalint to ,head of bar council 

thnks 

Sood   15 July 2016

What is that???? Go for compromise or u want a imprisonment???? U r behaving like u r the complainant...can u clear it y u don't want to comprmise

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register