Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Barun Kumar Bari   20 February 2023

Harassment by society boys and families

Hi,

I am mentally harrassed by the society boys who are playing football near my Car parking area and everytime hitting the my car with football. After multiple complaints( verbal and written complaints) no action taken by society board members.

Kindly help with the legal action on this.

Thanks

Learning

3 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     20 February 2023

Did you raise the issue with parents of the playing boys, Managing Committee (in writing) and AGM of the Society ? 

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     20 February 2023

Issue legal notice to society management  and warn for legal action seeking compensation and meanwhile file a police complaint for causing mental agony and damage to your movable  property by the persons ,just take pictures  for their identification and get their names and addresses for police complaint.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 February 2023

If the association is registered, make a complaint the Deputy Registrar of societies giving all details to criminal acts. If it is not registered, any one of the flat owners can file a criminal case in the Court of Magistrate under Section 406.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register