Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jaganjagan (executive)     07 August 2014

Harassment at work place

Dear sir

iam working for a pvt company (testing lab)  and im harassed by my manager with out any reason, even if i apply for my leaves he makes it in to loss of pay,

he comments on my family in front working staff, he also uses hurting words, comments with region / locality differentiation

he is torchering me psychologically by giving me task which is not possible to do with in time, and management is not worried about low cader employes

he also shows castism i belong to caste ST and hecomments my caste and he dont like me working there,     to increase his reputation he forces me to cheat customers which i cant do.

He torchered me psychologically so much by which i lost my health, i became sick with sleeplessness, im not able to concentrate on any work. as he insulted me by commenting my family at work place.

i want to proceed legally against my manager because i lost my salary ( wantedly he made loss of pays even i have sufficient leaves), i lost my health and peace in my family.  he also torchers many other staff members.

guide me how to proceed with this case. can file case against him.

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 August 2014

you query is vague.

Only opne asp[ect ios cler

"is torchering me psychologically by giving me task which is not possible to do with in time, and management is not worried about low cader employes

he also shows castism i belong to caste ST and hecomments my caste and he dont like me working there, "

that being the case a criminal complaint may lie under SC/ST Act.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register