Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HARASSMENT AT CO-OPERATIVE HOUSING SOCIETY BY MEMBER

Page no : 2

Lily Coutinho (housewife)     01 March 2010

I am writing these few lines to you trusting you will give a sympatric consideration to my grievance, , a Senior Citizen is residing the past 35 years.  We have 17 members in our  Society.  One of the Members of our Society, , who claims to be the Chairman  secretary of the Society, has taken the law into his own hand,  He frames his own rules and forces other Members to abide by what he says and does.   

This member is constantly threatening me, he has now engaged Security Guards  but ironically a part of their salary borne by me  and has advised them to harass me and my husband, these Security guards assemble close to my veranda and create a nuisance the whole day long.  On 25th October 2009, I undertook minor repairs to my bathroom,   the chairman ordered these security guards to collect Rs. 10,000/- from me or else they would stop my repair works.  On 31st October 2009, at about 9.00 a.m., ten security guards equipped with sticks closed the gates of the building and prevented the workmen to carry out the repairs to my bathroom.  Immediately, I informed the Mahim Police Station, The Senior Police Office summoned the chairman to the Police Station and warned him that he has no authority to prevent people from entering my house, Thereafter the Security guards were withdrawn.

Again on 21st January 2010 at about 10.00 a.m, when I carried out a very minor change in my veranda, he ordered the Security Guards to destroy the work I carried out. This time 5 Security Guards with sticks threatened me severely. On both occasions, B.M.C Officials were advised by by the chairman to visit my flat to inspect the type of repairs I was undertaking to my bathroom and veranda.  They confirmed that no permission was required for carrying out such minor repairs.

In all the meeting which I attend he claims I am unfit to live in the Society and in the minutes of the meetings he makes it a point to degrade me. In the recent Minutes circulated to Committee Members, he proposes to recover Rs. 10,000/- from my outgoing monthly maintenance bill, terming the amount as Miscellaneous Expenses.

In my out going bill Mr Kabre has charged me Rs 25 000 MISCELLANEOUS Charges  Paticulars Unauthorised Constructions  I do not know where the unauthorised structure is and the meaning of MISCELLANEOUS charges I wrote a letter  to the chairman he did not accept 

The chairman  Secretary committee  members have not executed individual Indemnity Bonds the chairman  just refuses to acknowledge my grievances all my Pillars are cracked and big ugly  black patches on the wall after the building was repaired rain water and A/C water seeping in the external cracks of the building  Please help me as my husband and I are both senior citizen

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     01 March 2010

With copies of documents (bills, minutes, etc.) complain to Dy. Registrar of your ward. Under RTI Act, ask for a certified copy of the bonds executed under MCS Act, 1960. Start action. Seeking advice won't help.

rajendra b. popat (proprietor)     02 June 2010

Though i served letter by registered post through advvocate shri vinod sampat to following authorities no reply is received till to date: 1. commissioner of police anti corruption 2. Mr. badhan head CHS at pune 3. Registrar. 3. District Deputy registrar 4.Janhit manch 5.Secretary of the society  of the society.

Only thing which prevails is massive corruption.

regards,

rbpopat.

rajendra b. popat (proprietor)     05 June 2010

Is there chance to form a group of person to combat such corrupt committee member working in tandem with the registrars ? if yes please phone me and fight them together.My mobile number is 09322272512.

Kashyap Vyas (Private Equity Professional)     05 June 2010

My  Dear  Friends,

I have  already  solved  my  problem. I  taught  lesson  to  Corrupt  Mumbai  Police, Managing Committee , Mumbai  Municipality  and  Most  Corrupted  Dy Registrar  of  Society  at  Mumbai, Wadala  and  Pune.

Notices  have  been  issued  from  all  most  all  authorities  to  corrupted  officers. Viz;  The  Department  of  Justice , New  Delhi,  The  Human Rights  Commission  , New  Delhi, The  Ministry  of  Home Affairs , New  Delhi , Anti  Corruption  Bureau , Mumbai  Maharashtra, The  President's Office. I also  claimed  compensation  of  Rs  50 Lakh  minimum  from  Maharashtra  State  Government.  You  can  read  my  e mail  communication  with  all  authorities  given  below  since  last  May/June/  2009  ......to  April/May  2010. Matter  had  been  referred  to  Supreme Court  of  India  by  The  Department  of  Justice. ( I  had  filed  online  petition  with  supreme  court  of  India  in  August, 2009) Supreme  court  has  to  accept  my  petition. Mumbai ( Borivali) Municipality )  had  to  issue  2  notices  to  erring  members   and  now  final  notice  and  prosecution  has  been  initiated   by  creating   pressure  on  corrupted  government  officers.

I  request  all  members  to  please  read  and  advice  other  memebrs  how  to  fight  against  corruption. Be  positive . Just  click  on  weblinks  given  in  my  email   to  learn  and  know  more  about  proceedings. You  need  not  take  help  of  any  advocates ; I  forced   myself  to  accept   matter  by  the  supreme  court  of  India. Just  read  and  see  atleast  15  attacments  by  clicking  on  the  weblinks. I  am  now  going  after  Corrupted  Municipality  officers , Police  officers  to  teach  them  lesson.

From: Kashyap [mailto:kashyap@citizensvigilanceforum.com]
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2010 7:49 PM
To: 'BipinShreemali@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'sec_pwd_works@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'GMKandhare@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'sec_legislation@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'HBPatel@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'sec_ud2@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'manmohan@sansad.nic.in'; 'mc@mcgm.gov.in'; 'publicconcern@gmail.com'; 'supremecourt@nic.in'; 'ns.kalsi@nic.in'; 'manmohan@sansad.nic.in'; 'vinodk.verma@nic.in'; 'lakshmi.pd@nic.in'; 'sunil.wel@nic.in'; 'Ks.diksh*t@nic.in'; 'sc.misra@nic.in'; 'mmg@jagran.com'; 'shailesh@jagran.com'; 'utshah.kohli@expressindia.com'; 'PradeepG@cybermedia.co.in'; 'shazari@tribuneindia.com'; 'mohit.jain@timesgroup.com'; 'pareshnath@delhipressgroup.com'; 'mahesh@outlookindia.com'; 'complaints@mumbaipolice.org'; 'kc.jayarajan@rb.nic.in'; 'hm@nic.in'
Cc: 'efiling.sci@nic.in'; 'avadhesh.kumar@nic.in'; 'supremecourt@nic.in'; 'svpatil@sansad.nic.in'; 'Min_Home@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'Min_Rdd@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'stmin_home@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'sec_r&r@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'sec_housing@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'sec_homesp@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'sec_ud2@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'sec_protocol@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'webadmin.maha@mahapolice.gov.in'; 'SEC_UD1@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'UD_JS@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'UD_JS_Engineering@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'UD_JS_Budget@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'UD_JS_Corporation@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'UD_DS_Townplanning@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'UD_DS_Enquiry@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'UD_DS_Assembly@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'UD_DS_Admin@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'UD_14@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'UD_33@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'UD_6@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'UD_ULC1@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'UD_17@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'UD_21@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'UD_16@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'UD_Compcell@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'sec_sla@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'prsecretary1tocm@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'PKJain@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'sec_coop&mkt@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'SKGoyal@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'SumitMallik@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'TCBenjamin@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'sectodcm@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'sec_pwd_works@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'sec_legislation@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'ManuKumarSrivastava@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'prsectocm@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'NitinKarir@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'SJKunte@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'sec_rla@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'VLAchaliya@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'lokayukta_mah@hotmail.com'; 'upalokayukta_mah@rediffmail.com'
Subject: SUSPECTED FRAUDULENTLY CHANGE OF USER FROM PURE RESIDENCE TO COMMERCIAL BY JASWANT JAIN WITH THE HELP OF BUILDING PROPOSAL DEPARTMENT AT KANDIVALEE(EAST),THAKUR COMPLEX TO AVOID AND DELAY ACTION.
Importance: High
Sensitivity: Confidential

Respected  All  Authorities  &  My  Media  Friends

DELIBERATELY    DEFERRMENT    OF   ACTION   AGAINST    OFFENDER   MEMBER   JASWANT   JAIN (A/004)  BY   ACCEPTING   HIS  FRAUDULENT   PROPOSAL   TO  CHANGE   USER   TO   COMMERCIAL  FROM  PURE   RESIDENTIAL  PREMISES  BY   DEPUTY  CH. ENG (B.P.)  W.S. II    &  ASST   ENGINEER   AT   BUILDING   PROPOSAL  DEPARTMENT. KANDIVALEE(EAST).,THAKUR COMPLEX. I  HAVE  BEEN  &  HAD  BEEN  SUBMITTING  GRIEVANCE   SINCE   MORE  THAN  14  MONTHS. I  HAD  SUBMITTED   COMPLAINTS   TO  DY. CH. ENG(B.P.) W.S. ll  IN  DECEMBER  2009  AND  JANUARY  2010 ; INSTEAD  OF TAKING   STRINGENT  STEPS   HE  IS  HELPING   OFFENDER  MR  JASWANT  JAIN. I  REQUEST  THE    ACB  TO  PLEASE  INVESTIGATE   THE  MATTER    RIGOROUSLY   AS   VERY  HIGH  VOLUME  OF  CORRUPTION  IS  SUSPECTED.

Dear  Sir/Sirs,

Mumbai  Municipality  Contractor   Jaswant  Jain ; Jaswant  &  Company   ( Residential  Flat  no. A/004)   has  submitted   proposal  fraudulently   to  Building  Proposal Department  at  Kandivalee ( East) Thakur  Complex  at  Municipality  Building  “C” Wing, Near  Sanskruti Complex,90 Feet  Road, D.P. Road, Kandivalee(east),Mumbai—400 101  to  change  user  to  commercial. Our  Building  Plan  is  pure  residential . We  are  total  112  members  ; never  permitted  any  commercial  activities  from  residential  premises. Even  Society  has  issued  notice  to  Jaswant  Jain  in  Last  August, 2009  to  stop  commercial  activities. The  Society  letter  is  attached  herewith. Jaswant   Jain  is  forcefully   doing   business  activities   from  our  residential  society. The  disputed  premises  at  Flat  no. A/004  must  be  confiscated  by  Asst   Engineer  or  Executive  Engineer  at  Building  Proposal  department.

The  sales  agreement  of  each  &  every  residential  Flat  at  our  Society invariably  includes  one  clause  and/or  an  affidavit  that  premises  would  be  used  exclusively  for  residence  purpose  only. Hence  even  Mumbai  Municipality , Society  and/or  any  authority  do  not  have  right  to  change  User. This  matter   should  be  considered  as  pure  scam  case  by  authority. Even  Bye-Law of  our  society does  not  permit  any  such  commercial  activities.A  Stringent  Prosecution  must  be  initiated  by  all  authorities  against  Jaswant  Jain. He  must  be  disqualified  from  working  as  a Contractor  for  Public  Works  department  in The  State of  Maharashtra.      

Business  activities  have  been  closed  from  Residential  Flat  no. A/006 ( Mr  Mahesh  Agrawal) And  Flat no. B/12 ( Mr  Rajni  Gandhi) according  to  inspection  done  by  Mumbai  Municipality  Officer  Mr  Dalvi  on  20/05/2010.

However   Mumbai  Municipality  Contractor   Jaswant  Jain  is   still  running  his  office  from  Residential  Flat  A/004  and  indeed   creating   immense  nuisance  for  me  and  other  members. The  office  remains  open  from  around  8.30 am  to  night  10-30 pm  or  even  12.00 midnight. At least  200  visitors  come  daily  creating  horrible  nuisance. He  does  not  care  for  any  authority  and  disobeying  law  of  the  state  and  our  co-operative  Housing  Society. Jaswant  Jain  had  been  issued  notice  by  our  Co-operative  Housing  Society  since  last  August , 2009   but  not  co-operating  with  society  members. I  had  been  complaining  to  almost  all  authorities  since  last  April/May  2009  viz., Municipality, Mumbai  Police, The  Registrar  of  Societies  authorities  at Mumbai, Pune ( Mr  Badhan & Mali) at  Wadala ,Mumbai . But  any  authorities  is  not  interested  in  taking  strict  action  except  Mumbai ( Borivali) Municipality . Municipality  office  at  Borivali(west) has  initiated  action  since  23 rd March,2010. Ward  officer  Mr  Anand , Officer  Mr  Dalvi   are  now  co-operating ; I  do not  have  complaint  against  them. Mumbai  Municipality , Borivali  office  has  issued  notices  to  Jaswant  Jain  since  last  1st week  of  May,2010. Still  Jaswant  Jain  is  very  much  adamant  on  his  decision  to  carry  on  business  from  society  premises.

I  still  have  very  serious  and  grave  complaints    against   The  Police  Department (Inspector  Mr  Rajmane  and  DCP  Range  11  Mr  Sanjay  Bannerji  did  not  take  any  action  since  last  May/June  2010) Inspector   Rajmane  is just  superficially  investigating   matter  since  Last  November, 2009 ; he  did  not  respond  to  any  of  my  communication  nor  took  any  action  in the  matter. Please  read  news  on  ibn live  about  police  corruption  given  below ;  DCP  Range  11  Sanjay  Banerjee name  has  been  included   in  news  media  given  below.  I  request  to  please  initiate  investigation  against  both  the  officers. In  January , 2010  Borivali  Police  station  attempted  to  harass  me  please  read  my  series  of  e mails  and  attachments  sent  earlier.  

https://ibnlive.in.com/news/4-top-officers-corrupt-exmumbai-police-chief/115552-3.html

top officers corrupt: ex-Mumbai police chief

Press Trust Of India

Posted on May 17, 2010 at 17:55 | Updated May 17, 2010 at 18:05

Mumbai: Former Mumbai Police Commissioner  Julio Ribeiro   has dashed off a letter to the Maharashtra government expressing surprise over the appointment of four "tainted" senior IPS officers to key posts.

The letter, addressed to Home Minister R R Patil, not only questions the appointment of Joint Commissioner of Police Himanshu Roy, Additional CP (North Region) Ramrao Pawar, Deputy CPs Ajit Patil (Zone 12) and  Sanjay Banerjee (Zone 11),  but also alleges that they have a reputation for "greed and corruption".

Ribeiro, who runs Public Concern for Governance Trust, an anti-corruption NGO, told PTI that he had written the letter keeping police reforms and operational freedom in mind.

"I read in the newspapers that in Maharashtra Assembly these four policemen were criticised for their professional misconduct. Still they managed to get key postings which are very surprising and unfortunate," he said.

"Many people have levelled allegations of corruption against these four tainted policemen. I have brought this issue to the notice of Home Department through the letter dated April 15," said Rebeiro, who was Director General of Police of Punjab during its worst years of terrorism.

"The chief of crime branch should be unquestionable but the politicians and police are taking people for a ride," he said.

Politicians were interfering in appointing each and every police official, he claimed, adding even junior level officers were appointed with "blessings" of politicians.

"The four cops, whom I named in my letter, have god fathers following which they became untouchable," he alleged and demanded that the appointments should be done in a free and fair manner.

When contacted, Jt CP (Crime) Himanshu Roy said, "I do not even have the knowledge about the letter and nobody told me about it. Home Department has not informed me anything about it." Additional CP RamRao Pawar said, "I do not know what the allegations are. So I do not want to say anything on the matter." The other two DCPs refused to comment.

Further  I  have  very  serious  grievance  against   The  Suburban  Collector’s  office ( Suburban  Megistrate at  Bandra,Mumbai) , The  Registrar  of  societies  Authorities at  Mumbai, Fort, Bandra,Wadala  and  Pune ( I have  been  writing  to them  but  no action  taken  by  them) The  Asst  Engineer  and  Executive  Engineer  of  Building  Proposal  Department  at  Thakur  Complex  , At Mahapalika Marg, 2nd Floor, C  Wing ,90 Feet Road, D Road, Near St. Lawrence  School,Thakur  Complex,  Kandivalee(East),   Mumbai-400101. Telephone No:- 022—28543407   Fax no:-022—28543408 . The  Asst  Engineer  & Executive  Engineer  have power  &  authority  to  stop  commercial  activities  and  seize  the  disputed  property. I  wrote  to  them  in December , 2009  but  no  action  initiated  so  far.  I  would  request  to  please  attach  the  property  at  Falt  no. A/004  ( Jaswant  Jain) considering   malicious  intention  of  breaking  law  and  creating  nuisance  since  more  than  13 Months.

The  Respected  Municipal  Commissioner

Mumbai. Tele :-  022—22620251 ( Extn:- 3109) 022—22620525 ; P: 022—22655927

Mobile :- 9870333182  E mail :-  mc@mcgm.gov.in  

The  Registarar  of  Societies , Poona

MR   MALI    AND  MR  BADHAN ., Maharashtra.

E mails :-    commcoop@rediffmail.com   ; comm_adlbudget@rediffmail.com   

The  Jaswant  Jain  must  be  disqualified  from  membership  of  our  Co-operative  Housing  Society  by  The  Deputy  Registrar of  Co-op  Housing  Society.

Public  Works  Department , Government  of  Mahatrashtra.

BipinShreemali@maharashtra.gov.in ;

sec_pwd_works@maharashtra.gov.in ;

GMKandhare@maharashtra.gov.in ;

sec_legislation@maharashtra.gov.in ;

HBPatel@maharashtra.gov.in ;

sec_ud2@maharashtra.gov.in ;

He  must  be  also  disqualified  from  acting  as  a  Contractor  of  any  Public  Works  Department  in  State  of  Maharashtra. How  can  corrupt  and  immoral  person  like  Jaswant  Jain   be  allowed  to  work  for  Mumbai  Municipality  and  any  other  Public  Works  Department  within  the  state  of  Maharashtra.  I  am  sending  copy  of  E  mail  to  Chief  Secretary  Public  Works  Department ,The  Maharashtra  Government.

Public  Concern  For  Governance  Trust

C/o. M/s. Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited.

B/2, Mahalaxmi Chambers,

22, Bhulabhai Desai Road, Mumbai - 400026

Tel / Fax : 022 23526426 / 23526452

Email :   publicconcern@gmail.com

Kind   Attention    Respected   Former Mumbai Police Commissioner Julio Ribeiro

I  would  request   to  please   look   into   matter   un-attended   by   Mumbai  , Borivali (west) , Police  Department  ( ZONE  11  , DCP   Sanjay  Bannerji  And  Inspector  Rajmane) , Mumbai  Municipality , Borivali (west)  and  The  Deputy  Registrar  of  Co-op  Hsg  Society.. I   have  requested  all  authorities   to  hand  over  matter  to  Anti  Corruption  Bureau  &  C.B.I.  on  huge  corruption  involved.

Thanks to corrupted Maharashtra State Government and its departments.India is indeed true Democracy for Criminals and Law-Breakers.

One can read my rather Lengthy E mail communication with Almost All authorities in India at Weblink Given below.

Just   have  a  click  at  Various  media  online  links  at  Face Book, Twitter, Linkedin , Google  Blog,  And  ireport  at  CNN  IBN  MEDIA  WEBSITE  WORLD WIDE. 

https://newhorizonofcorruptionatmumbaiindia.blogspot.com/

https://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-436895 

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/kashyapventure?v=wall&story_fbid=125880670761878 

https://bit.ly/cvVUq6
 #ireport

https://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-409688  

https://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-372425

https://www.mumbaimirror.com/index.aspx?page=article&sectid=2&contentid=20091112200911120351515467bbfe9b1

https://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report_nitesh-rane-launches-toll-free-number-to-fight-mumbai-s-water-mafia_1357734

https://ishare.rediff.com/video/others/mumbai-s-water-mafia-has-connections-to-sell/961563      ( Water  Mafia  Nexus  with  BMC)

https://article.wn.com/view/2010/01/09/Act_to_control_water_mafia_in_Mumbai/  

From: Kashyap [mailto:kashyap@citizensvigilanceforum.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2010 6:52 PM
To: 'acbwebmail@gmail.com'; 'director.acb@mahapolice.gov.in'; 'info@rkbshow.com'; 'sc.misra@nic.in'; 'mangotra@sansad.nic.in'; 'kc.jayarajan@rb.nic.in'
Cc: 'jscpg-mha@nic.in'; 'dirpg-mha@nic.in'; 'hm@nic.in'; 'hm@mha.gov.in'; 'ns.kalsi@nic.in'; 'dircoord-mha@mha.gov.in'; 'collector_msd@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'mumbaisuburbancollector@mah.gov.in'; 'CollectorMumbaiSuburban@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'addlcollector@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'rdcmsd@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'dcgadmsd@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'sdomsd@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'addcmsd@maharashtra.gov.in'; 'tahsildarborivali@maharashtra.gov.in'
Subject: DISCONTINUANCE OF BUSINESS ACTIVITIES FROM RESIDENTIAL FLAT NO. A/006 AND B/12 AS A RESULT OF ACTION BY ERESPECTED ANTI CORRUPTION BUREAU , MUMBAI.
Importance: High
Sensitivity: Confidential

Anti Corruption Bureau, Maharashtra,

Madhu Industrial Estate, 1st Floor,

Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli,

Mumbai 400 013.

Tel: 24921212, 24922618, Fax: 2492776.

Toll-free phone line 1-800-222021

Email:  acbwebmail@gmail.com   ;  director.acb@mahapolice.gov.in  ;  

Attention  Please  Respected  Additional  Commissioner  of  Police  Mr N.B. Dhagh , Dr. P. Saravade, ACP, and Shri H. Karkare, IGP.

The  Registrar  

The  Honorable  Supreme  Court  of  India.

New  Delhi .

COPIES   SENT  TO   FOLLOWING   AUTHORITIES

The  Department  of  Justice

Govt  of  India , New  Delhi .

The  SHRI  K.C. JAYARAJAN , ADDL  COMPTROLLER ,

PRESIDENT’S SECRETARIAT (PUBLIC  SECTION )

RASTRAPATI  BHAVAN , NEW  DELHI

The  Respected  Registrar  of  Supreme  Court  of  India, New  Delhi.

E Mails :-  efiling.sci@nic.in ; avadhesh.kumar@nic.in  ; supremecourt@nic.in  ;

Dear   And   Respected   JS ( C & PG)  &  JS ( C & S)

Ministry of Home Affairs

Joint Secretary (Coordination and Public Grievances)

Room No. 9, North Block,New Delhi-110001

Telefax  No.  011--23092392

E-Mails : jscpg-mha@nic.in ; dirpg-mha@nic.in ; hm@nic.in ; hm@mha.gov.in ; ns.kalsi@nic.in ; dircoord-mha@mha.gov.in   

District Collector/Deputy Commissioner :-

MUMBAI SUBURBAN , Office of the Collector,

Mumbai Suburban District, 10th Floor, Administrative Building,

Bandra(E), Mumbai - 400 051.

Phone: (022) 26414742,26514742,26556709 ,  26556806

Fax: (022) 26556805

The  Registarar  of  Societies , Poona

MR   MALI    AND  MR  BADHAN ., Maharashtra.

E mails :-   commcoop@rediffmail.com   ; comm_adlbudget@rediffmail.com   

Dr. Manmohan Singh

Prime Minister

7 Race Course Road,

New Delhi 110001, INDIA

Fax: +91-11-23015603/23019545/23016857/23014255

Email:   manmohan@sansad.nic.in   

Shri V K Verma,
Under Secretary (Admin.)
Department of AR & PG,
Sardar Patel Bhawan
Parliament Street, New Delhi - 110 001
Phone - (011)23401441
Email  -
  vinodk.verma@nic.in  

Shri Raj P. Khilnani , Addl. DGP

PCR & Human Rights

Maharashtra State Police Headquarters

Old Council Hall, Shahid Bhagat Singh Marg

Colaba, Mumbai-400039

E-mail:   adg.pcr.Mumbai@mahapolice.gov.in  

22020632 (Office)

22021680 (Fax)

23612065 (Residence

Ministry of Law and Justice, 4th Floor, A-Wing,

Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi-110 001.

Phone : 23387557, 23384777, 23384617

Fax : 011-23384241, 011-23387259, 011-233827E 

mail id :-  capio-la@nic.in   ;  brahmavtar@nic.in   ;  vmoily@kar.nic.in  ; 

Director of Grievances: - Shri. Rajiv Gupta,

Dy. Director General(PG), room no-603, 

Sanchar Bhawan, Ashok road, New Delhi-01

Ph: 011-23372131, 23036576Fax: 011-23372605    

e-mail:  ddgpg@sancharnet.in

Lemon TV

Street Address      403 & 404, Abhisek Building, Off Newe Link Road

opp. Adhikari Brothers, Andheri City     ,West Mumbai , India

Telephone    +91 (0)22 2673 3691 / 2

Telefax        +91 (0)22 2673 3681

Email :  mail@lemontv.co.in  ; info@lemontv.co.in  ; mkt@lemontv.co.in  ; info@rkbshow.com   

Home Page  https://www.lemontv.co.in

Dear  Sir/Sirs,

DISCONTINUANCE   OF   BUSINESS   ACTIVITIES   FROM   RESIDENTIAL  FLAT  NO.  A/006  AND   B/12    AS  A  RESULT  OF  ACTION   BY   ERESPECTED   ANTI  CORRUPTION   BUREAU  , MUMBAI.

HOWEVER   FLAT  NO.  A/004  , MR  JASWANT  JAIN  IS  STILL  CONTINUING  BUSINESS   ACTIVITES. HE  HAS  BEEN   ISSUED   NOTICE  BY   BMC, BORIVALI( WEST), MUMBAI—400092.

I  am  indeed   grateful   to  The   Respected   Anti  Corruption  Bureau   for    initiating   quick   action .  As  a  result  of  co-operation   by  ACB    Commercial   Activities  From  Flat  no.  A/006   Mr  Agrawal  And   Flat  no.  B/12  Mr  Gandhi  is  discontinued   as  per   talk  with  Mr  Dalvi   and  letter   submitted   to  him  signed   by  me . ( Kashyap  Vyas) .

Earlier  they  were   conducting   business   activities    but   after   letter   issued   by  respected  ACB ( Anti  Corruption  Bureau)

Business  is   discontinued   since  last  20 days. 

However   notice   has  been  given  to  Mr  Jaswant  Jain ( Flat  no.  A/004) by Mumbai  Municipality ( Borivali)  for  closure  of  business  activities  from  residential  area. Jaswant   Jain   inspite   of  notice  is  conducting  business  and  creating  nuisance  at  society  premises.

Thanks  again  To  ACB   for  Action  , I  indeed  appreciate  and  welcome   candid  approach  of  ACB.

With  regards

From: Kashyap    mailto:    kashyap@citizensvigilanceforum.com  

Kashyap  Vyas (  From  Borivali , west, Mumbai –400092.)

Address:-

Prem Nagar   Building  No. 5, A wing, Flat no. 003, Off  S.V.P.  Road,  Borivali(west),Mumbai-400092.  MaharashtraIndia.

Human  Rights   Activist  And  Social  Activist  From  Mumbai . India.

Patron   Life    Member  of   Janhit  Munch , Vile-Parle (west) Mumbai.

Also  Managing   Committee  Member  of  Janhit  Manch  From  APRIL   2010  TO  MARCH  2015(  2010-11  TO 2014-15)

WEBSITE  LINKS     :-   www.fastjustice.org         And     www.janhitmanch.org                    

Member  of  The   All  India  Human  Rights  & Citizen  Option ,  Kandivalee(west),Mumbai.

Member of Amnesty  International For promoting and upholding human rights around the  world!

Mobile  Numbers :-   +91 9819995872  &  +91 9221240810

EXTREMELY     ROOTED  CORRUPTION    AT    MUMBAI , MAHARSHTRA  MUNICIPALITY  DEPARTMENT , MUMBAI   POLICE  ,  AND  OTHER   RESPONSIBLE   DEPARTMENTS. NOTICE   SERVED   BY   PREMNAGAR  5 CO-OP HSG  SOCIETY , LEGAL   REQUISITON  SENT  BY   NATIONAL   HUMAN   RIGHTS  COMMISSION ,  ANTI  CORRUPTION   BUREAU  , MAHARASHTRA  ,PRESIDENT   OF   INDIA  REQUISTION ,  BY  GOVERNMENT  OF  INDIA ; DEPARTMENT OF  JUSTICE   TO  SUPREME  COURT  OF  INDIA   WITH  COPY   TO  SHRI  K.C. JAYARAJAN , ADDL  COMPTROLLER , PRESIDENT’S SECRETARIAT (PUBLIC  SECTION ) RASTRAPATI  BHAVAN , NEW  DELHI  w.r.t. THEIR  LETTER  NO.  P1-E/1155  DATED  03-12-2009        AND   LAST   OF  ALL    MUMBAI   MUNICIPALITY  NOTICE ( PRESUMABLY   SERVED   LAST   WEEK   AS  PER  TALK  WITH   OFFICER   MR  DALVI  MOBILE  NO. 09757429182)   IS   TOTALLY    IGNORED .  RELIANCE   RESIDENTIAL   POWER   CONNECTION   CONVERTED   INTO   UNAUTHORISED   COMMERCIAL    CONSUMER   CONNECTION   AT   FLAT  NO. A/004  BY   JASWANT   JAIN   IN  AUGUST/SEPTEMBER  , 2009.

What   one  can   presume  about   providing   cover  to  criminals   by   the  state  government  so  called  responsible ( truly  irresponsible ) departments . I  have  been   struggling   since   more  than  12  Months  but   fail  to    achieve   positive  result. Just   read   all  the  JPG   files   being   attached   herewith.

Again  I  had  to  call   The  Commissioner  of   Police  on  Telephone  no.  022—22633333  on  Saturday , 30th  April ,2010  as  nuisance  from  Jaswant  Jain ( Running  unauthorized  commercial  activities from  our   residential  society  without  permission of  members  ) had   started  at  Night  10.30 .Business  Visitors    were  deliberately   colliding  &  Crashing  into  my  drawing  room   main  entrance   so  as  to  irritate   and  harass  me. Intention  is  crystal  clear   to  harass    and   compelling  me  to  evacuate  my  residence   for  his  convenience. Further   my  Alto  Car   parked  at  Society  premises   is  being  damaged  deliberately   and  constantly  since   April  26 , 2010   to  1st May, 2010. In  all  one  Front  Tyre  and  two  backside  Tyres  were

Damaged  with  Very  razor-sharp  Nail   by and large   used  by  Cobbler   or  Shoemaker. It   has  given  me  massive  psychological   pain. I  had  to  waste  my  valuable  time  for  repairing   together  with  cost  of  around  Rs 600  to  700/- . Tyre  Tubes  were   damaged  in  a  process. I  am  fearing  more   damage  to  my  car. If   any  stranger   tampers  with  car  brake   system , Suspension  System    or  critical   mechanism  of  car   it  would  be  highly  hazardous  for  me  and  my  family. Apart  from   above  nuisance   one   serious  complaint   is  throwing  exactly  infront  of   my  main  entrance  very  dirty  rubbish   consisting  of   remainder   after   consumption  of  matured  mangoes . I  do  not  have  any  solid  evidence  about   the  mischief maker    accountable   for   harassment  ;  But   have   suspicion   over  Mr   Agrawal ( Flat no. A/006) and  Mr  Jaswant  Jain ( Flat  no. A/004) and  his  employees.

Our  Society  chairman  Mr  Rajni  Gandhi  and  Secretary  Mr  Nitin  Parmani  were  present  during  the  proceedings. Mr  Gandhi   had  very  transparently  disclosed   before  concerned  Police  Officers  that  our  society  is  pure  residential  society as  per  Mumbai  Municipality  Plan ( Commercial  activities  are  strictly  prohibited) Further   Society  had  issued  official  notice

to  Mr  Jaswant  Jain  in  August , 2009  to  stop  commercial  activites .  But  unfortunately  Jaswant  Jain   is  not  complying  with  Society  rules  &  regulations  nor  he   bothered  to  give   reply  to  notice  issued  by  society ( signed  by  Secretary  Nitin  Parmani ) . Concerned  Police  officer  had  instructed  Jaswant  Jain   to  give  reply  to  society  notice  served  in  August , 2009 . 

The  Police  officer   had  also   given  very   ideal   proposition  to  Chairman  Mr  Rajni  Gandhi   ie.,  to  take  signatures  of  maximum  possible  members   on  one  official  letter  by  society   addressed  to  Borivali ,West , Police  station . With  providing  full  details  of  nuisance  ( commercial  activities  by  Jaswant  Jain  at  Flat  no. A/004) continued  since  more  than  a year. And  that  to  initiate   Action   to  stop   nuisance .  The  learned  police  officer   clearly  mentioned  that   problem  would  be   sorted  out  by  him  permanently. I  am  expecting  co-operation  from  Chairman  and  Secretary.

Police  officers  from  Borivali (west) police  station  had  taken   photographs ( on 23/04/2010)  of   disputed  premises. I  would

Appeal   all  authorities ( including   supreme  court  of  India)   to  please  recover   evidence  from  concerned   police  officers.

I  had  to  call  police  on  last  Friday  , 23rd April  at  10.30  Night   on   facing   immense   harassment   by  commercial  activites  at  residential  area   from  Flat  no. A  Wing , No.  004  on  Ground  Floor  . But  Police  did  not  take  any  action   to  stop  business  activities  from   our  Residential  Peacefull  area. Police  advised  me  to  go  to  court. Why  I  should  go  to  court  ? I  am  not   engaged  in  any  unauthorised   activities . I  want  peacefull   living  with  my  family.

The  office  at  residential   remains  open  from  early  9 am  to  late   11.00  or  12.00  night.

I  am  expecting   and  have  apprehension   of    fictitious   criminal   case   being   created   against  me    by  One  of  Criminal ( doing  business  activities  from   residential  premises) Jaswant   Jain  with  the  help  of  Local  Corrupted   Police  Station   and  Criminal  Lawyer. Please  read  the  attached   files.

They  might  be   planning    to  create  fabricated  serious  charge  to  be  leveled   against   me  VIZ;  Sexual  abuse  of  woman / girl  , Drug  Peddler/ Drug  Dealer  at   our  Co-operative  Housing  Society . In  the  past ( April/May  2009 )  he   had  given  me  threat  in  the  name  of  local  man  Ratansingh . I  do not   have   any  evidence  against  Jaswant  Jain, but  once  he  had  sent  Police   officer  Thakur  to  my  residence  on  8 or 10 th of  January , 2010. Please   refer  to  my  earlier  e mails  and  attachments  sent. Intention  of  Police   officers  Thakur  and  Kulkarni  was  to  harass  me . But   when  I  disclosed   my  identity  as  Member  of  Janhit  Manch   the  attempt  to  harassment  was   dropped .

I  am  sending   this  mail  note  to  all  authorities , and  my  friends   to  take  on   record   full  facts. I  would  request  The  Anti  Corruption  Bureau  to   please  help  me  expelling  such  criminal  minded  member  from  our   co-operative  housing  society .

Further  Jaswant   Jain  must  be  disqualified  from  operating  as  a  Municipality  Contractor   or  Any  Publics  Works  Departments  in  the  state   of  Maharashtra .  How   one  can  expect   any  immoral  , Corrupt   and  criminal  minded  person   like  Jaswant  Jain  to  make available  justice  to  public  works . Expecting   sharp   and  Justified   proceeding  against  criminals. 

PLEASE    TAKE   NOTE   OF   HARASSMENT   BY    MUMBAI   POLICE   AND  MUNICIPALITY   TO   ME   AND  MY   FAMILY   IN   JANUARY  , 2010 .

I  was  further  surprised  to  have  municipality   officer   visited  my  above  named  Residential  Premises  on 08/01/2010 with  inquiry  and  complaint  received  against  me  for  doing  unauthorized repairing and  renovation work .  I  had  been   carrying  out  normal  renovation  and  repair  work  to my  above  named  property  on  the  same  procession  and  form  already  carried out majority  residential  member  of  our  co-operative  Housing  Society. Instead  of   initiating  penalizing  action  against  offender I  was  being  targeted  to  harass  and  panic  me  &  my  family ; objective  is  crystal-clear   to   compel  me  pulling  back  or  withdraw  my  complaint. It  appears  to  be  alarming  for  our  judiciary  system  and  demanding  rigorous  action  against  all offender.

To  my  surprise  officer  Mr  Thakur  from  Borivali(west) , Police  Station  had  visited  my  residence On  10th January , 2010  frightening  me  to  take  penal  action  against  me  for  carrying  out  so  called ( Bogus  &  Fabricated  charge  to  panic  me) Unauthorised  repair  to  my  residence. He  had  forcefully  taken  me  to  Borivali , west , Police  station  and  detained  me  for  atleast  2  hours  on  Sunday  afternoon  at  1.00 noon to  3.00.  I  had  lodged  complaints  to  The  Ministry  of  Home  affairs. The  said authority  had  directed   the  National  Human  Rights  Commission  , New  Delhi  to take  appropriate  action  in the  matter.  Police  officer  Thakur  insisted  me  forcefully  to  have  sit  on  his  bike  at  our  society Premises ; society  compound  simply  to  disgrace me. His  intention  was  very  much  clear  to  humiliate  me  in front  of  society  residents . After  departure   from  our  area that  is  hardly  1 minutes  walk  he  told  me  to  take  auto-rickshaw. The  intention  of police  officer  was  crystal  clear   to  insult  me  in  accordance  with  instructions  given by  Offender  Jaswant  Jain. This  is  very ……….. transparent  incidence  of   human  right  violation. It  is  an  attack  on  my  dignity ; This  is  a  Gross  violation  of  Constitutional  Basic  and  Human  Right  to  live  peacefully  with  dignity. I  also  wish  compensation  for  defamation  from  Police  Department .

My  objection  to  the  Mumbai   Municipality   and  Mumbai  Police  Departments  and Maharashtra  State  Governmnet   is  that  I  have   submitted  more  than 40-50   even more  complaints  but  not  at  all  action  is  initiated  against  offenders  breaking  law since  last  11 –12 months  or  exceeding  1 to  4  years. Then  how  they  acted  so  quickly  within  1 or 2  days ;  clarification  is  sought  from  Police  and  Municipality departments. This  is  a  Gross  violation  of  Constitutional  Basic  and  Human  Right  to  have  equality  before  law.

We  have  more  than  111  members  at  our  society  out  of  which  at least  60 %  to  70 %  ( may be more) have  renovated  their   residential  flats  on  the  same  form  and  manner  I have  done   at present  to  my  flat  at  A/003. I am  just  following  other members   to  carry  out  renovation  and  repairs  to  my  Flat. Hence  I  request you  to  please  visit  and  verify  each  and  every  Residential  Flats  at  our  premises  and take  suitable  action.

I  provide  you  A  case in point  of   Managing  Committee  member  Jagwani Staying  at  B/711  ; 7 th  floor .  Jagwani  had  made  unauthorized  renovation  to  his  terrace  flat  since  many  years  say  10  or  even  15  years. He  has  encroached  upon  common  space / passage  of  society  premises. The  disputed  construction  is  made  to  cover  common  lobby/passageway   to  his  residence. Even unauthorized  construction  is  also  suspected  on  terrace  by  Mr  Jagwani.

There  are so  many  such  renovations   had  been  or  have  been  carried  out  in  at least  65 % to  70 %  of  Flats   out  of  total  112  flats. Then  why  I am  being   targeted.

The  persons   complaining  against  me  is   Jaswant  Jain  and  one  more  member  Agrawal  carrying  out  unauthorized Business  activities  from  our  residential  premises  from  Residential  Flat nos  A/004 , A/006  on Ground  floor. It  is  certainly  revengeful   action  by  Jaswant  Jain and   Agrawal   to  counter  attack me  and  harass  me   for   submitting  complaint  against  them.

Mr  Jaswant  Jain  is  conducting  business  from  Residential  Area.  The  agreement  for  Sale (Flat no. A-004)  And  other  offender  members  agreements   clearly  include  one  affidavit  or  sworn  statement  that The  Flat  would  be  used  only  and  exclusively  for  Residential  Purposes. The Purchaser/s( Mr Jaswant at Flat no. A-004) shall  not  use  the  said  premises for  any  purpose  than as  Residence and  the  Garage/Parking  Space  for  parking  of  car  only.

For converting residential premises into commercial premises a proposal is to be submitted to local authority( Mumbai  Municipality) through Architect / Licensed Surveyor with prerequisites e.g. Application for cc, Notice u/s 342, Plans, existing building plans, occupation permission, D.P. Remarks, NOC from Co-operative Housing Society, stability certificate from Structural Consultant .

Further  The  Police  Department  or  any  State  Government  Authority  can  take  out  copy  of  our  Building  Plan ( Premnagar Bldg No 5 Co-op Hsg Society) in Map layout  as  well  as  in  writing  from  Executive  Engineer ; Bldg  Proposal Department at Mahapalika Marg, 2nd Floor, C Wing, 90 Feet Road, D Road, Near St. Lawrence School , Kandivalee (east), Thakur Complex, Mumbai—400101 .Telephone No: 022—28543408. The  copy  of Building  Plan  would  give  ample  evidence  to  verify  pure  residence  category  of  our  residential  society. 

Has Mr  Jaswant  and  other  Members ( Owner  of  Residential  Flat  no. A – 004  at  Ground  Floor) has complied  with  procedure for converting residential premises into Commercial  premises.? Is NOC of the Co-operative Society  Obtained ?   Simply No.  Other  members  conducting  business  activities  have  also  not  complied   with  the  statute   requirement  of  State.

This  is  the  clean  and  very  transparent  case  of  Unauthorised  use  of  Residential  Premises  for  Commercial  Purpose without  permission  of  Mumbai  Municipality  And  Society  Authorities. Our Society  and  we  the  Members   have  not  permitted  any  such  commercial  use . Secretary  and  Managing   committee  members  do not  have  power  to  permit  any  such  commercial  activities. Our society Bye-laws do not  permit any  kind  of  business  activities  from  society  premises. No resolution is  passed  at  AGM of Members  of  our  Co-Operative  Housing Society to  permit  commercial  activities from society  premises. Commercial  activities  is  continued  forcefully  and  unlawfully  against Society  Members  compliance  and  rules & regulations. This is  simply  breach of  state law. Even  if   any  member  has  received   Shop  &  Establishment  Authorisation , or  Sales  Tax  Registration  or  any  kind  of   permit   fraudulently and  dishonestly  for  carrying  on  business  at  residential  area  it  is  treated  as  forged  or  bogus  documents  with  no  validity.

The  Offenders  members  ( doing  business  activities) have  obtained  fraudulently  and  illegally Fake , Forged    Permits, Authorisation, Shop & Establishment  Certificates, Licenses  with  the  help  of   Municipality  officers, Govt  Servants  at  Mantralya. Change  of  user  from  Residence to  Business  is  done  deceitfully .

Complaint to Police is to be made on the matters of:-

1) Nuisance carried out by unauthorized use of flat / shop / parking space / open      space by member or builder.

2) Threatening / assault by or to the member of society

3) Creating noise after prescribed deadline hour in the evening

Please  read  the  word  Unauthorized  use  of  Flat. Even   any  legal  form  of  business  is  prohibited  from  Residential  Premises.

Please  read   news  from  Judicials  Reforms , February  2006 &  Tribune  Noida  in  2005

On 16'" February 2006, the then Chief Justice of India, Y.K. Sabharwal passed a detailed order setting into motion the process of sealing of properties in designated residential areas of Delhi which were being used for commercial purposes. In the drive that followed to implement the order, thousands of premises being used for commercial purposes such as shops and offices, many of which had been functioning for decades, were sealed, forcing them to buy or rent premises in shopping malls and commercial complexes. This sealing went on relentlessly under the continuous supervision of Chief Justice Sabharwal's bench, monitored and directed by a Court appointed monitoring committee.

House allotment cancelled for commercial activity

Our Correspondent

Noida, August 9

The Noida authority cracked the whip on allottees who were using their residential premises for commercial purposes. The authority has cancelled the allotment of six houses and issued notices to another 172 allottees on complaints lodged by residents welfare associations (RWAs) of the respective sectors. They have been warned to stop commercial activities on their premises. Besides, the allotment of five others have been suspended for not having deposited the allotment money within the time limit.

According to a spokesman of the authority, residents welfare associations had complained against residential premises being misused for commercial purposes in their respective sectors. The Noida authority had sent notices to the offenders. Most people had stopped the commercial activity.

Noida engineers, in a survey, found that in some 176 residential houses and plots commercial activity was still being carried on. Notices to some of them had already been sent but to no effect.

CEO Avnish Awasthi then passed cancellation orders for certain houses as per the report. The allotment of houses of Ravinder Kumar (E-253), Krishan Kumar (E-177), B. Kishore (E-84) in Sector 27, Jagjeewan Prasad, H-84, Sector 22, and Vidhya Devi Y-358A, Sector 12 here have been cancelled by the Noida CEO. Notices to another 172 allottees have also been sent, it is learnt.

This  is  Gross  violation  of  State  Law   as  well  as   violation  of  Basic  &  Fundamental  Constitutional  Human  Rights  Guaranteed  by  The  Constitution  of  India.

PUBLIC    INTEREST  GRIEVANCE

Public Interest  Grievance  is meant for enforcement of fundamental and other legal rights of the people .  who are weak, ignorant of legal redressal system or otherwise in a disadvantageous position, due to their social or economic background. Such complaint  can be initiated only for redressal of a public injury, enforcement of a public duty or vindicating interest of public nature. It is necessary that the complaint  is not filed for personal gain or private motive or for other extraneous consideration and is filed bona fide in public interest.

Our   demand  is   our    Basic  and  fundamental  Human  Right  to Life ,Right to live peacefully and Right to Live  with  dignity. An activist judiciary has also served to expand the scope of fundamental rights to incorporate economic and social rights as well. Progressive and creative judicial intervention expanded the scope of Article 21 of the Indian Constitution which guarantees the Right to Life. Justice Krishna Iyer and other activist judges, through a series of very significant judgements, drew extensively from human rights law, to conclude that the right to life means the right to live with dignity, and that the right to live with dignity includes the right to livelihood, right to education and right to health.

PRAYER  /   RELIEF   IF  ANY   SOUGHT

It is therefore, most respectfully prayed  to  please  :-

Issue an appropriate Writ,order  or direction including a Writ directing all  offenders to ensure due protection  to  all  members  at  our  Residential  Co-OP  Housing  Society. normal undisturbed life and prevent violation of   all  members’ Basic & Fundamental  Constitutional  Rights under Article 21 of the Constitution of India. And  offenders be further directed to ensure that those directions are forthwith complied with.

Issue a writ petition or a writ  order of  directions to  all  offenders  to adhere to the Universal Declaration of    Human Rights for protecting   all  Members  life, survival and peaceful existence at our residential co-operative Housing Society. And to further ensure that Articles 21 of the constitution of India is fully complied with.

It  is  very  earnestly  and  respectfully  submitted to please  kindly  stop  Business  Activities  from  Our  Society  Premises  at Prem Nagar  Bldg  No. 5 Co-op Hsg  Society Ltd. All  such  offenders  Flats/Properties   must  be  confiscated  &  forfeited  by  the  Maharashtra  State  Government. Further  any  commercial  activities  from  our  co-operative  housing  society  must  be  stopped Permanently . It  is  respectfully  submitted  to  please lay for display  the judgement  and  order  passed  by  The  Supreme  Court  of  India  on  the  notice-board  of  our  Society premises.

It is further respectfully submitted that Strict Notice in the format of warning should  be inscribed on wall at all  prominent  and noticeable  spots in our Society that  Commercial Activities  are  strictly  prohibited  in this Society  vide  order  no.____ dated _____ of the  Honorable  Supreme  Court  of  India.

It  is  most  respectfully   submitted   to  please   compensate   me  and  my  family  an  amount   of  Rs  50,00,000/- ( Fifity  Lakh)  by  the  Maharashtra  State  Government   and  its   Departments   for   violation  of   human  rights    and  causing  immense   harassment  to  my  family   for   nearly  more  than  12  Months. Please  read  my  petition  filed (WRIT  PETITION S NO.13020,Diary No.26411 (CIVIL) OF 2009)  with  The  Honorable  Supreme  Court  of  India  in  August/September , 2009. Petition  is  attached   herewith   for  reference  of  all  the  authorities. Please  read   for  more  elucidation  write  up  on  Damages / Compensation  to  Citizens   and   Court   judgments.   

CAN CITIZENS SEEK DAMAGES / COMPENSATION

https://commonlaw-sandeep.blogspot.com/2009/11/can-citizenry-seek-damages.html

Please  read  A  Presentation  by  Ministry  of  Home  Affairs  Govt  of  India  on  Indian Police  Structure

A Presentation by Ministry of Home Affairs  Govt of India

Political Structure of India

Each State has an elected legislature . Majority party forms the State Government.

Entire country elects its Members of Parliament. Majority party forms Government at the Center.

Political Structure of India

CONSTITUTION OF INDIA  defines powers and functions of State and Central Governments. In the State, the Govt. is headed by the Chief Minister and his Council of Ministers. At the centre the Govt. is headed by the Prime Minister and his Council of Ministers.

Law and order is State subject and hence Police is in the charge of State Governments.

Hence  maintaining  Law and  Order in State is  basic  responsibility of  the Police Department Vis-à-vis  The State  Governments  under The  Constitution of  India as per presentation by The Ministry of  Home  Affairs Government of  India on Indian Police Structure. Also  protection  of  Constitutional  Human Rights  under  the constitution of India  is a prime  accountability  of  the Police Department  Vis-à-vis  The State  Governments. Violation  of  Basic & Constitutional  Fundamental rights (Guaranreed by

The Constitution of India) is a crime against ………. The State , The Nation , The Nationality, The Citizen of India  and  The Humanity. Please provide me clarification why action can not be initiated by State Government and  its departments( Viz, Police ,Municipality) without any prejudice ; whether collectively  or individually. The department has  to co-ordinate with each other to take action.

Judgment of Salem Advocate Bar Association, Tamil Nadu Vs. Union of India (UOI), (2005) 6 SCC 344, paras 38, 39.

In Salem Advocate Bar Association, Tamil Nadu Vs. Union of India (UOI), (2005) 6 SCC 344, paras 38, 39 the Hon'ble Supreme Court has observed and directed “… Wherever the statutory provision requires service of notice as a condition precedent for filing of Cases, it is not only necessary for the Governments or departments or other statutory bodies to send a reply to such a notice but it is further necessary to properly deal with all material points and issues raised in the notice.

The Governments, government departments or statutory authorities are defendants in a large number of Cases pending in various courts in the country. Judicial notice can be taken of the fact that in a large number of cases either the notice is not replied to or in the few cases where a reply is sent, it is generally vague and evasive. The result is that the object underlying Section 80 of the Code and similar provisions gets defeated. It not only gives rise to avoidable litigation but also results in heavy expenses and costs to the exchequer as well.

A proper reply can result in reduction of litigation between the State and the citizens. In case a proper reply is sent, either the claim in the notice may be admitted or the area of controversy curtailed, or the citizen may be satisfied on knowing the stand of the State. There is no accountability in the Government, Central or State or the statutory authorities in violating the spirit and object of Section 80… These provisions cast an implied duty on all Governments and States and statutory authorities concerned to send appropriate reply to such notices.

Having regard to the existing state of affairs, we direct all Governments, Central or State or other authorities concerned, whenever any statute requires service of notice as a condition precedent for filing of suit or other proceedings against it, to nominate, within a period of three months, an officer who shall be made responsible to ensure that replies to notices under Section 80 or similar provisions are sent within the period stipulated in a particular legislation. The replies shall be sent after due application of mind. Despite such nomination, if the court finds that either the notice has not been replied to or the reply is evasive and vague and has been sent without proper application of mind, the court shall ordinarily award heavy costs against the Government and direct it to take appropriate action against the officer concerned including recovery of costs from him.”.

If Public Officials will act diligently, reasonably and responsibly, the writer will not have the occasion to knock the doors of Justice. The Public officials are impressed about this letter to this Court, in the hope that they will reply to the notice while properly addressing the points so raised. Enclosed, please find copy of a legal notice letter sent to Public Official.

We are of the view that - the Petition so if filed, can safely be said to be avoidable, the Petition can safely be said to be causing loss of precious time of the Court, though at the instance of these

Respondent Public officials.

Legitimate Expectation: Strict enforcement of Law established by Hon’ble Supreme Court in Salem Advocate Bar Association, Tamil Nadu Vs. Union of India (UOI), (2005) 6 SCC 344, paras 38, 39, in the event Public officials refuses to reply notice as per law established by Hon'ble Supreme Court in cited case hereinbefore.

Please  note  that  if  any kind  of  strict action is not  initiated it would  be interpreted as  contempt or disrespect   of  The Constitution of  India  and  human rights granted to the citizen of  India under article  21. Action  is  inevitable  for  infringement of any of the Fundamental right as provided from Article 14 to Article 32 of the Constitution of India.

For  more  details  please  click  at  following  Media  weblinks :-

I  hope  the  above  contention would  clarify  any  reservations  and  vagueness about the  subject  matter  under  dispute.        

With   regards

Kashyap  Vyas

I  also  requested   for   security  and  protection  from  police  department  but  unfortunately   there  is  no  reply  from  them.. I am  social  worker  and Human  Activist   fighting   for  social  justice  and  cause.

From: Kashyap    mailto:    kashyap@citizensvigilanceforum.com

Kashyap  Vyas (  From  Borivali , west, Mumbai –400092.)

Address:-

Prem Nagar   Building  No. 5, A wing, Flat no. 003, Off  S.V.P.  Road,  Borivali(west),Mumbai-400092.  MaharashtraIndia.

Human  Rights   Activist  And  Social  Activist  From  Mumbai . India.

Patron   Life    Member  of   Janhit  Munch , Vile-Parle (west) Mumbai.

Also  Managing   Committee  Member  of  Janhit  Manch  From  APRIL   2010  TO  MARCH  2015(  2010-11  TO 2014-15)

WEBSITE  LINKS     :-   www.fastjustice.org         And     www.janhitmanch.org                    

Member  of  The   All  India  Human  Rights  & Citizen  Option ,  Kandivalee(west),Mumbai.

Member of Amnesty  International For promoting and upholding human rights around the  world!

Mobile  Numbers :-   +91 9819995872  &  +91 9221240810

Lily Coutinho (housewife)     20 June 2010

A letter was send by the secretary Mr Apte who has no indenmity bonds that proposed AGM meeting will be held on2rd July 2010 at 9.30 p m on the terrace of the building I accepted the notice under protest  as it was a well designed plan with maliafide intention to keep me away from the meeting it is held at odd time and place sinceI am a senior citizen I cannot climb 5 storeys that too late at night the building has no lift The secretary writes in bold letter ONLY MEMBERS CAN ATTEND THE MEETING  I wrote a letter to the Secretary that i cannot climb 5 storeys i sent him a xerox copy to acknowledge he just wrote REC and did not sign the copy  what next step can I take I wrote to the Deputy Registrar  of co op housing socteties  on the 23rd March 2010 no reply till this day I even wrote to Right Of Information on the 5th May 2010  that the Registrar has not replied  no reply from them too I am harassed as the Chairman and secretary want me to leave the flat and give them in a throw away price My article too appeared in the Mid day on 17th may as Kabre charged me Rs 25 000 for a small one feet bracket  put on the wall outside my varanda as the car was parked touching my living room where as  other three membbers on the ground floor have huge illegal sturctures he charged them nothing   he even engaged 8 security men with sticks to threaten me to pay Rs 10 000 when I was doing my stanitation work in the bathroom i complained to the cop and got a NC the ironally is i am also paying the security guards  about  Rs600 a month the secretary and chairman just want to make money and i am the only one opposing them when my bathroom work was going on the security guards  did not allow the mason and my guest to enter my flat till i launched a police complain this Kabre never interfers he makes the sercurity guards with stick to threaten me i had written to the police commissioner  he gave a stern warning to Kabre that the building does not belong to him Please help and let me know what should my next step be Thanking You with kind regards

rajendra b. popat (proprietor)     22 June 2010

Registrar merely acting as spectator in whole corrupt practices followed by the secretary and other committee members and they mislead other members who are not shown any documents and correspondence. I think people buying flat worth lakhs/crores of rupees are at the mercy of corrupt people. The only answer to them will be by uniting and fighting jointly. If any one wish can contact me at 09322272512.  

sunil (AGM)     31 May 2015

Dear Kashyap Vyas,

Has your problem been resolved? If not, please repost it with brief facts and not an elaborated email. That will help experts to understand faster. Later, if more details are required the experts can ask you separately.

hitesh (officer)     08 January 2017

Dear Sir 

I Had given letter to our society for my problem that my downward flat has swing in there house which is not in proper condition while they use there swing very loud voice come to my house from morning to night they start any time which disturb in many way complaining many time with letter  to society but no action taken by society till now  downward flat room no 101  disturbing purposly in late night  also this  way they are doing harressment  so pls provide law advise 

as our building slab is week and swing is attached in that slab 

Best Regards 

Hitesh Jain

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register