LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jagannathan (Manager)     12 January 2012

Harassment

My daughter got married to my son in law in July 2008 and they have one lady child.My dauather's sister in law is in usa now.My son in law is the only son to his father..His father  seems to be sadist right from my son in law"s school days.he was oragant and always kept his wife and children under fear.Now he is aged 54 years and doing cooking job.My son in law is employed in good firm and my daughter is also working. my son in law's mother is looking after the baby when my daugter is away.But my son in law"s father is not mingling with the family and always try to keep every one under his control, and he expects every one to follow what he says.he often come home in drunken condition and start fighting with his wife and son regulaly.he does not listen to any body's advice, always think he is superior.His wife is very much fed up in living with him like this for the past thirty years..His intention is  to take the wife away from the family, for this my son inlaw's mother as well as my son in law are not ready knowing the qualities of son in law's father.Therefore this man picks up qurrel with the family memebrs even for flimsy reasons and come to house with drunked condition and creates scenes at the living place.Can my son in law as well as my son in lawa's mother take any criminal action for the behaviour of my son in law's father.They are ready to live with out him. But this man threatens them with legal action if he is sent out. He is a healthy man and capable of earning his own income. They are based on Chennai.They need clear guidence in this matter , since the torture from this man is in tolerable now a days.

Learning

2 Replies

A.VIVEK ADVOCATE (ADVOCATE)     13 January 2012

Best your son -in -law and his mother can file a criminal case against that man that is your son -in -law 's father before the commissioner of police at chennai 

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     18 January 2012

Best that your SIL's mother files and take restraint order under PWDVA, 2005.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register