Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi Thapa   13 March 2021

harassing a married woman by a man whom she earlier acquainted.

what to do if a person who intently trying to break relationship of a married woman by accusing his before marriage relationship with the woman. relative of the woman fed up with this man.woman is married and she want to lead her life forward .she doesn't want to make contact with this person.but the person is still making phone call and doing certain activities that. the woman married life would spoil. should the woman have to go the police and lodge a fir against this man.or to a lawyer or directly to a woman police station.?

 6 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     14 March 2021

Filing a police complaint through parents or directly is the only solution depending on such harassment type.   Please approach to the Women Police station to a voluntary organization for better results.

Hemant Agarwal ( Mumbai : 9820174108)     14 March 2021

1. Let the aggrieved Woman file Police FIR, for her grievances.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

Ravi Thapa   14 March 2021

thanks for your consideration

P. Venu (Advocate)     14 March 2021

The remedy is in filing filing a police complaint. 

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     15 March 2021

How you are concerned with the facts vis-a-vis query ?

Sandeep Solanki   15 March 2021

The remedy is in filing a case under section 354D ,506.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query