Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VK0495   15 September 2016

Harashment by my in-law by misusing his designation

Hello, 

I vijendra shrivastav would like to aware that I have married with d/o Ram asare srivastav who is defence service person after marriage he always use to misbehave with my family and tried to trap my family with the help of her daughter whom I married.

Today due to family issue I and my family are harrasing by his false allegation of dv and dowry case. 

I have known only if i want to survive need to expose his cheating.

I have his rationing card detail in which his daughter age mentioned as 1993, and his pan card detail of ram asare in which it mention as DOB 1976. 

But all the document(pan, adhar, election) of preeti which he made by showing it as 1995 DOB which i have with me, this shows he was married with one daughter at the time of joining navy. Even he knows well about this. I wanted to expose this in front of authorities but need help whom to address in-order to survive me and my family.

My dad is tailor me with my mom and 2 younger sister he thought me engg, my sis as pathology by doing struggling and taking loan but know beacause of this strange matter me and my family are in vain and need kind support i tried to expose this my mailing numerous mail to dmpr-navy@nic.in, hozmum1@cbi.gov.in and many more but didn't get reply from any.

Today Ram asare by allegating me and my family with the help of police trying to take us all in court.

I want to save my family and me with his false allegation and only think this is only the correct way.

So please please please help me to whom i need to address or go to mumbai office to open all this matter.

I am ready to go anywere I stay in mumbai jogeshwari. Please help. 

Learning

3 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     15 September 2016

Sir u need not to go any where. Just need to make an application to navy chief commandant for violation of service rule by an officer. Wait for his reply n then proceed to give notice to her for restitution of conjugal right. If u like my suggestion then give Thank on my profile.

VK0495   15 September 2016

Thanks for reply, 

I have tried sending mail on navy@nic.in, hozmum1@cbi.gov.in but due to no response it's wasted. Please let me the know the email for same if possible or link. 

VK0495   19 September 2016

Hi,

Please anybody let me know the person whom to contact or address where do i suppose to go for this issue, or else help me by giving any appropriate email id which respond me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register