Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     24 October 2011

Happy diwali to lci members...

Dear LCI members,

We may tease each other,laugh at each other,fight with one another or pull each others' legs.But in the end we all are one,because we all support justice.

With this thought in my mind,I wish you all a very Happy Deepawali.:)

May this Diwali end all your woes,and all the differences of all LCI members,and bring about a new beginning in the lives of each one of you.

Warm Regards,

Roshni

Learning

10 Replies

kumar t v s (advocate)     24 October 2011

Roshni Madam,

So nice of you. 

It is true that we make comments in haste and repent in leasure.

But the fact is we all support JUSTICE.

A happy deepawali to all.

1 Like

(Guest)

Life is a festival only to the wise.

You are invited to the festival of this world and your life is blessed.

Let this diwali burn all your bad times and enter you in good times.

Revolution is the festival of the oppressed.

The truth is that existence wants your life to become a festival…because when you are unhappy, you also throw unhappiness all around.

O Ram! The light of lights, the self-luminous inner light of the Self is ever shining steadily in the chamber of your heart. Sit quietly. Close your eyes. Withdraw the senses. Fix the mind on this supreme light and enjoy the real Deepavali, by attaining illumination of the soul.

He who Himself sees all but whom no one beholds, who illumines the intellect, the sun, the moon and the stars and the whole universe but whom they cannot illumine, He indeed is Brahman, He is the inner Self. Celebrate the real Deepavali by living in Brahman, and enjoy the eternal bliss of the soul.

The sun does not shine there, nor do the moon and the stars, nor do lightning shine? All the lights of the world cannot be compared even to a ray of the inner light of the Self. Merge yourself in this light of lights and enjoy the supreme Deepavali.

Many Deepavali festivals have come and gone. Yet the hearts of the vast majority are as dark as the night of the new moon. The house is lit with lamps, but the heart is full of the darkness of ignorance. O man! wake up from the slumber of ignorance. Realize the constant and eternal light of the Soul which neither rises nor sets, through meditation and deep enquiry.

May you all attain full inner illumination! May the supreme light of lights enlighten your understanding! May you all attain the inexhaustible spiritual wealth of the Self! May you all prosper gloriously on the material as well as spiritual planes!

May This Diwali be as bright as ever.
May this Diwali bring joy, health and wealth to you.
May the festival of lights brighten up you and your near and dear ones
lives.
May this Diwali bring in u the most brightest and choicest happiness and
love you have ever Wished for.
May this Diwali bring you the utmost in peace and prosperity.
May lights triumph over darkness.
May peace transcend the earth.
May the spirit of light illuminate the world.
May the light that we celebrate at Diwali show us the way and lead us
together on the path of peace and social harmony

“WISH U A VERY HAPPY DIWALI

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     25 October 2011

Well Roshni B.

OKIES.

HAPPY DIWALI TO YOU AND YOUR GRANDMA and to your THE FAMILY too.

Also HAPPY DIPAWALI BEST WISHES TO LCI FAMILY and thanks for giving me an opportunity to gain knowledge here.................
[reminds me to put a metro wife dhanteras pic. playing cards at South Delhi's famous New Friends Colony Club but chalo iss baar nahi dalta hun.............diwali mana lu fir ayunga leg pulling ka mauka dene aap sapt (7) sahelio ko.......]

ta ra rum pum pum......

1 Like

Rohit Shukla (Engineer)     25 October 2011

Yes  "Happy Dipawali to all LCI Members",

I wish we all get happiness in its totallity and lead a more meaningful life ahead.

Regards,

Rohit

(Guest)

FROM

UTPALA AND FAMILY.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     25 October 2011

Dear Kumar TVS and Tajobs

Thanks for your wishes.Happy Diwali to your family members too.

Tajobs your statements above have proven that you do enjoy getting pulled by the 7 fairies;)

Aishwarya (Teacher)     25 October 2011

WISHING ALL THE MEMBERS OF LCI .... 

A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS DEEPAWALI..

DEEPAWALI KE IS SHUBH PARV PAR PRARTHNA HAI  PRABHU SE KI AAPKE JEEVAN KE SAB DUKH DOOR HO, PRABHU APKO ACCHA SWASTHYA , SUKH AUR SAMRIDHI PRADAAN KARE..

BEST REGARDS

RAJPUT

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     25 October 2011

Originally posted by :Roshni B..
" Tajobs your statements above have proven that you do enjoy getting pulled by the 7 fairies "

A fairy told a married couple: "For being such an exemplary married couple for 35 years, I will give you each a wish."

"I want to travel around the world with my dearest husband",
said the wife.

The fairy moved her magic wand and - abracadabra! - two RTW Business Class tickets appeared in her hands.

Now it was the husband's turn. He thought for a moment and said: "Well this moment is very romantic, but an opportunity like this only occurs once in a lifetime. So... I'm sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me."

The wife was deeply disappointed but, a wish was a wish.

The fairy made a circle with her magic wand and - abracadabra!

Suddenly the husband was 90 years old.

Moral: Men might be following their DUTIES to last spirit.
But fairies are…….. always female.

;(

1 Like

Dharmesh Manjeshwar (Advocate/Lawyer)     25 October 2011

WISH ONE AND ALL HERE ..... 

'' A VERY HAPPY & PROSPEROUS DIWALI '' ................

Mohammed Sajid Khan (Advocate)     25 October 2011

Happy Diwali

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register