Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dk (owner)     02 June 2015

Handling son

Friends,

I need your guidance.  I am senior citizen and have son 32 years old, who is unemployed, not doing anything meaningful and does not support for even small domestic work.  He is creating problems for me and has startted man-handling also.  I am in a rented house at Delhi.  unwillingly, I want him to be out of the house to get mental peace, as long as he does not behave properly.  I understand I can file an application to SDM for this.  Kindly advise 

Learning

5 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     02 June 2015

If there is severe manhandling by him,better lodge a police complaint to that effect.Other things are nothing but a family affair.

ambrish (service)     02 June 2015

yes, you can file an application before SDM to restraoin your son from entering your house.

FREDYCHARLES RK - Bangalore (Advocate)     02 June 2015

Dear Sir, At times a help to educate abbreviating the abbreviation is not a bad idea. I thought SDM was SDM college of Law or Sub Divisional Magistrate.....Anyways, guess the expert advise suffices 

avinash (avinashlunawat@gmail.com)     03 June 2015

Sir, I m from chennai(TAMIL NADU). My wife went to her father home 2 months ago.Now she is asking for divorce but i dont wont to give her. As if  now she is allowing me to meet my child. i m not able to take him home also. I know that child custody will be with her only. But i want to spend my time with my son... so pl guide me reguarding this

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     03 June 2015

Mr.Avinash,

Start UR query in a new thread,for a reply from the experts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register