LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Donga Adinarayana   13 February 2024

Hai sir i have 353 case on me how can i get passport

Hai sir I have a 353 case on me and it's a false case against me recently I applied tatkaal passport and received the passport but police verification is not approved and police telling u have a case on you police verification rejection done but how can I get passport 


 2 Replies

SAM (LEGAL)     13 February 2024

make an application to the court through your advocate that you have applied for passport and need passport for some concerned reasons. The court upon hearing your submissions will pass order and direct passport authorities to issue you a passport.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     13 February 2024

The police is right to give the report about the pending criminal case agint you.

Whether it is false case or otherwise, as of now there is a criminal case is pending against you, hence you may have to comply with the conditions and procedures of law to obtain passport.

Let the police give their report, you can approach trial court seeking its direction to the passport authorities to issue passport to you with a validity at least for one year.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register