Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

P.N.V.S.SURENDRA REDDI (ADVOCATE)     05 November 2010

hai

hai Advocate friends

Plz. help me I am facing a problem in my N.I. Act trail in Pw1 evidence Pw1 says that  there is a ink difference in cheque that are issued by the accused i.e. it may differ in name part and signature part are difference inks in the instrument. The complainant agree the difference of ink in the cheque . My problem is how to overcome this admission of the complainant.

Learning

6 Replies

DEEPAK ASSOCIATES (08010117611)     05 November 2010

The ink dffer is not a good defene untill you have to prove the other aspect of non-legal liability. The Various judgement have been devlivered in this regards.

Take the defence of non-legal liability apart from ink diff

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     06 November 2010

if it is name & change of signature . you cannot do anything,   Let me know for what reason cheque is dishonoured

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     07 November 2010

Seek forensic examination of age of writting , if time lag it is forgery.

P.N.V.S.SURENDRA REDDI (ADVOCATE)     07 November 2010

My problem is how to Overcome my problem i.e. My complainant admitted the fact that there is a ink difference in the cheque instead saying no. Please send the judgements if any to support complainant case.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     09 November 2010

Yes sir your problem is for complainant , if the accused side is wise enough the case will be dismissed.

P.N.V.S.SURENDRA REDDI (ADVOCATE)     09 November 2010

Hai advocate friends plz. send me any suporting judgements - favouring to Complainant.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register