Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hemnath (admin)     29 July 2016

Had *** with a prostitute

hello sir,

good morning all. i need some advise.. please help me...

my frnd is married & with kids. 1 months back he went to sm prostitute & *** it seems. yesterday the cbcid cracked down & came in search of my friend. it seems that prostitute had saved his number in her contact list. when they enquired him he accepted that he went to her a month back. the cbcid have recorded his statements in written format & let him go saying in future if there is any enquiry u must be present.

he is very much worried that he might end up in jail.

sir please what r the chances where this case might go & what are the chances of him to go jail.. if yes what are the measures to be taken..

please advise..

thanks & regards,

hemnath

Learning

7 Replies

Sood   29 July 2016

They can intangle him in immoral traffick act

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     29 July 2016

He may be booked for an offence under the immoral trafficking act.

Augustine Chatterjee

Advocate & Solicitor at Law

Pawan S (Advocate)     29 July 2016

Without investigation and without proper evidence they cannot intangle him under immoral traffic act. It's very normal, that pros have mobile numbers of her clients/others.

It’s not meant that clients/others are involved in an immoral traffic act.

There is no document which shows money came to his account by illegal means.

No valuable suggestions can be expressed until I cognize about the recorded statements in detail.

hemnath (admin)     30 July 2016

hello all,

thanks for your precious time..
what they said is they r tapping a network, where she could be a lead. in that while they tapped her..my frnd contact was in her mobile. when police called him asked who r u & hw cm she have ur contact.. he was called in for the enquiry. my frnd conveyed everything that before a month he had s*x with this lady. tats hw she had my number. later they asked for a written statement & said he might cm for an enquiry when they asked to. they also suggest not to reveal these information to any 1 & we wont come to ur home. but when we google we came to know this

Section 5: Procuring, inducing or taking person for the sake of prostitution

Punishment not les then 3 years, not more than seven years.
If the offence under the sub-section is committed against the will of the person imprisonment for a term of seven years shall extent to fourteen years:
If it is child not less than 7 years, but may extended to life;
If it is minor, not less than 7 years, and not more than 14 years.
---------

thats why he is very much worried... do u think that the police wont involve him any way in this or there is a chance of he ending in jail..

please advise..

Pawan S (Advocate)     30 July 2016

Not to worry.

Sood   30 July 2016

Prostitution itself is a crime...

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     09 August 2016

It would depend on what were the charges, if any,  what was the complaint, against whom was the complaint or if anything was being investigated what was being investigated etc. Most probably your friend may be called only as a witness. If your friend were asked to testify beofre a court all his dirty linen may have to be washed before the court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register