LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dhruv (other)     05 February 2014

Gwa - which sections to use?

For my 2 sons ( 4 and 9 years old), lawyer file GWA under section 7/10 instead of GWA 25 and 12. Is this Ok? or a mistake?

I want to visit my children ASAP. I have heard recommendation for section 25 and 12.

Will ask my lawyer tommorrow. But please give your comments.

Wife filed 498a etc and DVA about 9 months earlier. Sons with her and met with them only for 5 times in 9 months.

missing my sons like hell.


 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 February 2014

You can ask the reasons to your lawyer only, since he learned a lot about your custody case with details. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query