New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajiv Thakkar (Service)     03 August 2012

Gumasta license for gruh udyog

Whether gumasta license (in Mumbai) is required if gruh udyog is being done from residential premises? If yes, what is the procedure and what documents are required.

What are the other license that needs to be obtained?

Thanks and regards.


 1 Replies

Praveen Singh (Lawyer)     03 August 2012


Its not Gumasta license as traders call it in Maharashtra and Gujarat its the license under the Bombay Shops and Eastablishments Act , 1948 as applicable to Maharashtra. Check with the local lawyer on applicability of act on Gruh Udhyogs

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register