gumasta licence


I have started my own shopping portal with a partner. I wanted to register my business, so i thought i need to take gumasta licence. But when i contacte agents, one of the agent told me that there is no need for gumasta licence as my office address would be a co-op hsg soc which belongs to my partner in Virar. So kinldy help me how I need to register my company and where?




First you must obtain written permission from owner of office premises that they have no objection if you run commercial activity in their premises. Take some eveidence of their premises like municipal tax bill - latest paid and other personal document of applicant of license. Visit municipal corporation office of your jurisdiction and apply directly. For any business gumasta license is must. You must take registration number under profesional tax also.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x