LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishnaya vasudevaya (--)     25 January 2015

Gujarati speaking lawyers in delhi

Need good gujarati speaking lawyers in Delhi to transfer the maintenance case filed by my wife. My wife has filed the case in Gujarat and I reside at chennai. We both last resided at chennai. 

Need good lawyers to file transfer petition in supreme court to transfer the maintenance to Chennai. Also let me know how much time will it take for the case to get transferred.

Reasons for transfering the case:

1. Respondent's uncle is influential, rich and also threatned petitioner and his parents for death threat

2. Petitioner's job is at stake and the HR has denied all the leaves. I have the HR letter from the company as proof.

3. Respondent dont have a kid and able bodied to travel to Chennai.

4. Respondent's uncle is influential and will influence the course of the case.

Are these valid reasons for the case to be transferred to Chennai. Will the Supreme court hear the plea or just quash it straight away.

Regards

Learning

8 Replies

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     25 January 2015

You can not get the case transferred for any of above reasons.

You have find technical reasons for properly fighting the case in Gujrat.

Pl tell the place and case details for proper guidance.

Shantilal Pandya ( Advocate)     26 January 2015

Grounds no 3 and 4 have no force grounds no. 1 and 2 are insufficirnt better to defend in gujarat .either marriage must have taken place in gujarat or the petitioner may be residing gujarat. You can contact me . I am in gujarat

Grounds no 3 and 4 have no force grounds no. 1 and 2 are insufficirnt better to defend in gujarat .either marriage must have taken place in gujarat or the petitioner may be residing gujarat. You can contact me . I am in gujarat

Krishnaya vasudevaya (--)     27 January 2015

Dear Sir, 

The marriage took place in Bhavnagar but the petitioner resides in Chennai. Both the petitioner and respondent last resided at Chennai. Please let me know can I file a notice in supreme court for transfer petition because my wife's uncle is very powerful man and will influence the proceedings of the court. 

Regards

Uday

SANTOSHSINGH. (ADVOCATE sardarsena@gmail.com)     27 January 2015

This is no excuse.

Contest the case proper;y and you can win very easily.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 January 2015

For a lawyer practicing in Supreme court, you can search one from LCI data base itself.  The grounds stated by you are not strong enough for seeking transfer.  If you feel you have good case, better challenge the case before the trial court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register