Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

npa123 (software engineer)     07 March 2012

Guidence needed to proceed further

Hi All,

I have disputes with my wife. Filed the below cases in the court.

1. Civil suite against their parents for not interfering in my life with all content.

2. Threat complaint on mother in law

3. Criminal case (315) on mother in law for forcefully aborting the wife.

4. Next step to file RCR.

Now my wife and their parents are telling we will rejoin if you remove all cases.

I am ready to rejoin with wife and below is the strategy.

1. Both sides (Wife & My side) sign on MOU (mutual agreement) not to file any cases or allegations after removing the cases. For this three elders as witness

2. Then I will remove the criminal case.

3. For the civil suite asking my mother in law reply saying

“I will not interfere between their family lives. In future if any issues we will contact first three elders before going to legal proceedings"

My questions.

1. I am legally safe from false cases?

2. Is there any best plan to resolve this?

Learning

5 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     07 March 2012

When your wife is agreeing  then file compromise petition in the civil suit filed against your MIL.  Let her sign on the compromise petition, write down all the conditions for which they have agreed.  It will be an authentic document.  Once compromised in the court, they cannot misuse the law.

Prashant Rana (Advocate)     07 March 2012

The better option on your part is to produce your MIL in the court and let her statement recorded on the file officialy that she will asures not to interfere in your married life in future. Then withdraw your case either after singing the MOU or without it. Giving her statement in the court will have double benifit for you:-

1. She can't sue you for filling the false case in the future.

2. If she tries to interfere with your married life in future, you can easily get an injunction order from the court and she will be liable for giving false statement/ undertaking in the court.

galsober@yahoo.co.in (def)     07 March 2012

1. Both sides (Wife & My side) sign on MOU (mutual agreement) not to file any cases or allegations after removing the cases. For this three elders as witness

No validity of such point in the eyes of law!

Ur matter has already tasted the court's waters. Ask urself- Have u any faith left AND Has that family+girl left any faith in u ppl?.................Then move ahead, otherwise u may fall in some dangerous trap!

Self service (None)     08 March 2012

Galsober is correct. Today they are ready to accept conditions because they are not in position to do any thing.

And if all MoU has no meaning, instead of that they can be misused against you later. That you did as conspiracy and later started harrassing wife.

Marriage and staying together is unconditional subject, MoU and law can not govern that.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     08 March 2012

Whatever agreement you make, get it exhibited in the court with statement of all concerned parties.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More