LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pankaj (SR.OFFICER)     31 January 2012

Guidence girls perpective 498a

Hi, This is Suruj.... I am here in this forum on behalf of my sisiter who was married to sweat marchent of siliguri. But due to their constant dowry demand She was brutely assulted and suffered mentally. Then one day her inlaws asked for 5 lakh cash which we could not fullfil as we were not compenet to fullfill. So they resorted to worst kind of punishment for her they run Hotel at siliguri which have all the filthy activity carried by then like call girl so on wanted my sister to take part in it my sister refused and she came to our parent house and ofthen we have filed 498 /406/307 125 case against them their parents were arrested but groom ran away after 1 years he got bail from high court. Now he has filed matrimonial suit and we have received summon from siliguri court  and we would like to know 1. can any one file matrimonial suit before 498a is not addressed and will girl party have to visit frequently to siliguri court....

Regards

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate aslam (----)     31 January 2012

contact your lawyer and put vakaltnama. and no need to present girl if your lawyer will present and file writen answer related your defence.

Pankaj (SR.OFFICER)     02 February 2012

Can A person file more then one matrimonial Suits. EG. If wife has already file a 498/a dowry maintance case, & matrimonial suits from maharashtra.then can husban file matrinmonial suits from siliguri...

Attached File : 178823931 image (11).jpg downloaded: 69 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register