Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amit gautam (abc)     06 May 2011

Guide me please

sir,

I would be very obliged if you will help me out regarding my points.

I am 28 of age. I am working as 3d designer. My sister married in Amritsar and we belongs to Uttarpradesh.

By caste we are brahmin, right now she is in australia. My point is I and my sister's sister in law both of us want to get married. but both our parents are not ready with this relation. I request you to please guide me, is somewhere written in our sacred books that this relation doesn't work.

I know about it in our hindu society if we do respect a guy as husband of our sister we respect him for whole life. but that does mean we (me and that girl) can't be married. if I share few of points at the time of partition of india and pakistan. This was done so that both sister of different parts should not face any terrible scenarios.

I request you to tell me whole point.

Regard's

amit

Learning

3 Replies

Adv B.B.Gambhir #9814820602 (advocate)     06 May 2011

you are liberal to marry with your sister's sister in law this marriage is not illegal. no where is mention about this marriage

amit gautam (abc)     06 May 2011

thanx sir...... thanx alot....i have been...making my parents to be agreed with this matter....howsoever gods's grace still awaited... me so thankful for this... regard's amit

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     07 May 2011

U both r marry as per Hindu Law.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register