LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Promit Chanda   08 March 2022

Guide me legal steps pl?

Some XYZ builders have provided amenities like an air conditioner and video door phone etc. for brand new flats.
But the thing is that the a/c cooling issue, when inspected by a professional gas leak happens frequently but builders aren't solving the issue seriously. And video door phone is damaged but here also no seriousness and meaningless explanations.
So, I want to take action legally against the builders for providing dangerous and damaged products gas leak a/c and video door phone...kindly guide me the exact steps to follow legally required??🙏


 1 Replies

Adv. Mohit Chahal (Advocate)     08 March 2022

Dear Querist

Firstly you need to go through your Contract terms with the builder to be sure that the said amenities was part of your contract.
If yes then file a complaint at District Consumer Commission for defect in product as well as deficiency in services.

Mohit Chahal
District & Sessions Court, Hisar
Phone No. 9968911099

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register