Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay (SE)     07 October 2012

Guide me for getting divorce in right way

Hi All,

I am very frustate and in tense position now a days. I am IT professional and my spouse is 12th class passed. I never feel happy with her and want divorce. please suggest me what should do?

Learning

12 Replies

(Guest)

you were not aware before marriage that she is 12th passed ?

I talked her before marrige she told me that i got Honurs in 10 and 12th but due to some reasons I was not able to continue. I did not want to marry with her but relatives forced me a lot for this while i did not see her and never meet.

I saw her photo only which was from side angel and time passed our marry was happen after few months when i saw her i was suppose to die but due to fear of social fear i was not able to do nothing.

On very first day i asked her and she told me same thing honours in both 10 and 12th then i told her to persue BCA or BA from DU but after 1 week when i saw her certificates i was very socked she have only 40% marks in both 10 1nd 12 and with these certificated she can not get good education.

Then i totally disappointed by both things i did not get anything from my marrige and now there is not healty relationship within us and i feel very frustated every time. As i belong to rural area nobody listen me so i want suggestion for divorce.

I tried my best to live with her but I can not live with my spouse so I am requesting to all Experts and victims please suggest me what should do

MohammedRaffiq Bijapur (Advocate)     07 October 2012

Vijay  understand that marriage is sacred

if u  realy want to dissolve the marriage ask ur wife whether she gives consent. If she is also ready to give divorce then file divore petition on ground of  mutual consent u will get divorce after waiting period of six months. 

A.SUMATHY 9380902017 (LAWYER)     07 October 2012

Contact local lawyer, and give legal notice thereafter file divorce petition

thanks to all for valuable suggestion!!

If i give legal notice then my spouse parents as they are typical religious can be put FIR on me by which me, my careerlike termination from company and my family(Parents,sister,others) would be in danger. 

As i have fear of these things please provide me details if spouse side want what can be done by them.

Rahul T (Engineer)     07 October 2012

Vijay,

Is 12th Pass is big problem for you…Don’t we have anything in our life apart from education??? Somewhere I have studied, Through Education, people learn Humanity. I assume it was wrong….

Anyway! Ask your wife to procure BA-MA then PHD, by which she can make you happy… You are well educated person, so please don’t act like a 12th Pass parson… BTW: Divorce is not a solution for everything … it is very easy to getting marry to a girl, but that much tough to break it… So don’t be a sufferer like us… I know you are SMART & wise person, so think like a SMART & wise person….

It is purely, your own life, I should not have written such comment on your quarry, But I was not able to stop myself, after seeing such cruel, un-ethical quarry… I am strongly against 498A… Today I am accepting, People like you must be punished through 498A & related LAW….

NOTE: SORRY LCI member's, for such rude comment...

Rahul-

1 Like

Yes Vijay,

I am agree with you ompletely but i tried a lot that's why passed two years but things are not on right way. Neither my wife nor me happy with our life things never gone from my mind so i am looking into this if can be happen in safe way.

So kindly suggest the right way for facing in secure mode 498A and others

Rahul T (Engineer)     07 October 2012

Then contact some Professional Matrimonial Mediator. Both of you sit with them, try to solve problem through mediation… That is the smoothest way… If mediation breaks, then through mediation center try to get separated with mutual consents….

Else!

Initial your wife may tell I don’t want anything… but letter, Due to third party influence, may put you into Big Trouble… Search in the Net, you will find lots of Matrimonial Mediation Center… Go there, talk to them… if you feel comfortable, than go along with your wife & follow their process….

Rahul-

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     07 October 2012

Dear Querist

no need to worry about it, first option is that you should talked to her and if she is ready to give you divorce then file a mutual divorce petition before the court and approach to hon'ble court that living togather is not possible then court may waive off six months period and grant divorce.

Feel free to call

Vinu (executive)     16 October 2012

Well said Mr.Rahul.

stanley (Freedom)     16 October 2012

Originally posted by : Vijay

I talked her before marrige she told me that i got Honurs in 10 and 12th but due to some reasons I was not able to continue. I did not want to marry with her but relatives forced me a lot for this while i did not see her and never meet.I saw her photo only which was from side angel and time passed our marry was happen after few months when i saw her i was suppose to die but due to fear of social fear i was not able to do nothing.On very first day i asked her and she told me same thing honours in both 10 and 12th then i told her to persue BCA or BA from DU but after 1 week when i saw her certificates i was very socked she have only 40% marks in both 10 1nd 12 and with these certificated she can not get good education.Then i totally disappointed by both things i did not get anything from my marrige and now there is not healty relationship within us and i feel very frustated every time. As i belong to rural area nobody listen me so i want suggestion for divorce.

Marriage is scared try to retain your marriage .Marriage is not about qualifications low marks or high marks and looks . Its a matter of understanding each other and adjusting with each other in life its a compromise . 

Okay say  you get divorce from your present wife as she is from rural area and tomorrow you marry Metro wife . I wont be suprised if you post a query that you married metro wife and now she filed 498 A and DV act etc .What should i do not :-)

My advise is try to retain your marriage 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register