LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sri Vasu (2nd year)     14 September 2013

Guide me

I want to settle as an advocate.what should be my first step for this? appretieceship or bar council registration or else? please clarify me 

Learning

4 Replies

A.VIVEK ADVOCATE (ADVOCATE)     19 September 2013

FIRST YOU HAVE  JOIN IN A LAW COLLEGE IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED .

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     22 September 2013

After completion of the complete 4 years period of LLB, join with an Senior Advocate who is having atleast 25 to 30 years standing in civil law preferably from lower court.  The foundation of law will be learnt in lower court only and not in high court.  The trial, chief, cross will be done only in lower court.  Atleast you should do juniorship for 5 years.  During these five years keep collecting cases of your own.  After than you can become independant lawyer.  Even after becoming independant you will not get the cases so easily.  Again you have to struggle further more 5 years to get the cases.

The earning stage will come lately in legal field, whereas in software engineering profession you will get result quickly.  In the long run legal field is good. 

Sri Vasu (2nd year)     22 September 2013

thank u so much sir!  your reply is very valuable for me. thanks for spending your time in replying me. Im a 2/3 yr LLB . my question is when it will  be the correct time for enrolling with state bar council of A.P.

A.VIVEK ADVOCATE (ADVOCATE)     30 September 2013

Mr.Brownl sir where are you sir  if  you are in tamilnadu  and your son is a school going student you can get  admission for law of Honors in Dr. Ambedkar Law university  in chennai 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register