LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Atul Anand   20 November 2023

Guidance needed regarding consumer court petition

I submitted a petition to the consumer court regarding the damage to my car. I have recently received the written statement from the opposing party. Could you please guide me on the next steps? Do I need to file a rejoinder along with any additional documents? Your advice would be appreciated.


 4 Replies

SAM (LEGAL)     20 November 2023

send me details of your case number, name and advocate, which court, which district your case is

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 November 2023

If you want to file your reply to his written statement then you can do so and if you do not want to stretch this case too long then you can begin trial by filing your chief examination affidavit  and be prepared for being cross examined by opposite party.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     21 November 2023

Did you find any new fact in the reply filed by opposite party ? If so, you must file rejoinder, otherwise there is no requirement of any rejoinder.

Seek professional services of a local lawyer to protect your interest.

Atul Anand   21 November 2023

Please give me your mobile number to share the details further.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More