LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anandan Rajamanicam (Engineer)     13 May 2015

Guidance needed for getting divorce

Pl. giude me,.. If wife and Daughter staying away for last 7 years, Till date no possibility of re-union,

Wife not ready to give Divorce,  My self ( Husbend ) applied for Divorce about 7 year before the case went on trail for about 18 months, because of delay, My self widdthdrawn the case.. 

Can I put up the Divorce CASE again with Referance to last case.. and demand for Divorce,

Since Wife and Daughter statying away last 7 years.

Mean while I made arrangement as live in relations with other girl .. 

How to get out from first wife.. pl. guide

Pl. guide..

Learning

4 Replies

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     13 May 2015

File a divorce case on the ground of desertion and if there is cruelty, on the ground of cruelty also.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     13 May 2015

file the divorce case on desertion and also mention the previous case details and about your receonciliation attempts in detail and what is your daugther age and if she does not contest you will get ex-parte divorce decree

Anandan Rajamanicam (Engineer)     13 May 2015

Dear Mahesh sir,  thanks for your guidance,  

My daughter going to be age of 18 ( getting major during July ),  What is the implications if Major daughter,  I think they both can demand Manintenance.  I am currently working pvt. ltd company, 

If they demand Mainteance then what should be my action,?  

Thanks,  

saravanan s (legal advisor)     13 May 2015

if you can prove that desertion happened voluntarily(ie) wilful desertion and that being the ground for divorce your wife wont be entitled for any maintenance but you need to provide maintenance for the child till she attains the age of eighteen years.if you are in a live in relationship make sure that it doesnt reach your wife for that will hamper your divorce case.its always better not to enter any relationship before you get divorce from your first wife

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register