Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

harish (manager)     14 March 2014

Guidance for mcd

respected all,

my case is in caw cell ,delhi.

stridhan list is handed over to me ,for next date the I.O. said that she will refer the case to court for mediation and its better to settle over there rather than going for fir and complications.

now my father in law has called me up and said to return the gifts and money in women cell and settle monetary things there and after  that we will go in court and with a joint application we will file a case in court for mcd.

pl guide me how to proceed for mcd as I THINK IT CAN BE HIS TRICK TO EXTRACT MORE MONEY.

my intentions are clear for mcd and i reside in delhi.

thanks and regards

Learning

2 Replies

K*I*L*L*E*R (tech)     14 March 2014

1.give the istridhan back to the girl but ask the io to give you the aknowlege of the things you returned---that will act as a solid proof in case anything goes wrong

2.its always better to solve the issue inside court mediation cell were agreement will be reached according to ur trms and condition

3.mcd takes 6 months to finilized subjected with conditions---like 1yr seperation and settlement between both spouses)(((((u can serch the conditions for mcd)))))

4.mcd comes with big bang theory of money so efinately they may ask u to give permanent alimony and maintance to girl ((how much they ask they know)))

rest other menbers can share their opinion also on this issue

K*I*L*L*E*R (tech)     14 March 2014

1.give the istridhan back to the girl but ask the io to give you the aknowlege of the things you returned---that will act as a solid proof in case anything goes wrong

2.its always better to solve the issue inside court mediation cell were agreement will be reached according to ur trms and condition

3.mcd takes 6 months to finilized subjected with conditions---like 1yr seperation and settlement between both spouses)(((((u can serch the conditions for mcd)))))

4.mcd comes with big bang theory of money so efinately they may ask u to give permanent alimony and maintance to girl ((how much they ask they know)))

rest other menbers can share their opinion also on this issue

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register