LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sachin gattu   03 June 2021

Guidance and opportunity!

I'm a student and a startup founder, I have identified few problems and do have few issues to deal with property delegation and file a lawsuit on other.
I can use an advice so that I can start preparing for procedures.
I can pay a little based on the work!
If any one is interested to discuss, do ping me in DM.

Thank you.

Learning

4 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     03 June 2021

What are the facts of case vis-a-vis problem/ dispute and where are you located ?

It is better to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts / documents, professional advise and necessary proceeding.

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     03 June 2021

You narrated all but main contents of query totally missed. what is the issues related to property?

P. Venu (Advocate)     03 June 2021

Yes, the posting lacks clarity. And it is too casual as manifested by the expression "If any one is interested to discuss, do ping me in DM"

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     04 June 2021

You cannot give a call this way to an advocate to take up your case.

If you have any problem to be solved legally then you have to approach an advocate or a legal counsel to take suggestions to solve your problem not that you can expect an advocate to approach you based on your general call.

This is not a business but a professional service offered by an attorney/advocate.

Hence you can approach an advocate of your choice either from this forum or anyone outside. . 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register