Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Guidance and opportunity!

I'm a student and a startup founder, I have identified few problems and do have few issues to deal with property delegation and file a lawsuit on other.
I can use an advice so that I can start preparing for procedures.
I can pay a little based on the work!
If any one is interested to discuss, do ping me in DM.

Thank you.

What are the facts of case vis-a-vis problem/ dispute and where are you located ?

It is better to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts / documents, professional advise and necessary proceeding.



You narrated all but main contents of query totally missed. what is the issues related to property?


Yes, the posting lacks clarity. And it is too casual as manifested by the expression "If any one is interested to discuss, do ping me in DM"



You cannot give a call this way to an advocate to take up your case.

If you have any problem to be solved legally then you have to approach an advocate or a legal counsel to take suggestions to solve your problem not that you can expect an advocate to approach you based on your general call.

This is not a business but a professional service offered by an attorney/advocate.

Hence you can approach an advocate of your choice either from this forum or anyone outside. . 





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x