LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shruti   24 May 2022

Guardianship of parent

My father is growing old and showing signs of mental degradation and is not able to manage his financial affairs. My brother was taking advantage of the situation and transferred some money little by little from father's account to his own account but I blocked the ATM. What can I do to take guardianship of my father, along with my brother and sister, so that my brother cannot steal his money or make him write a Will (unwillingly) favoring him? My father says he loves his three children equally and want to Will his assets equally between the three of us. Please suggest.


 1 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     25 May 2022

A person (your father in this case) executing a will shall not hold ground as he (your father) is stated to be of "undisposing" mind.

Settle the dispute amicably.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query