LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mansi Aggarwal   05 March 2021


Who can issue a guardianship certificate to a natural guardian, where the mother got married again? The child is 12 years old.


 1 Replies

M N Shaikh (Addl District & Sessions Judge)     05 March 2021

family court or Distrct couet

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query