Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ishrath Mahi   02 July 2018

guardians&wards case ,during case running i want to keet my children

sir, I filed guards and wardians case. now stage of case is evidence I ask my advocate to take permission from court for meeting my children .my advocate said judge not giving permission for meeting children, you leave it don't take tension we will complete case in 3 /4 hearing. please help me it is possible or not for meeting children during guards & wardians case running. thanks


 3 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     02 July 2018

Dear you can give application to court personally.

1 Like

Avijit Dikshit   02 July 2018

yes, you my file application for visitation rights. normally it is allowed

Ishrath Mahi   02 July 2018

Thanks for replying sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query