LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ishrath Mahi   27 July 2018

guardians & wards case

sir,i have 2children one Is son 9yrs & other is daughter 8yrs .my wife taken my children 11/2 yrs over through mahil police station & file 498a & maintenance case .now the stage of G&W case is evidence I m telling my advocate at least make my children to meet but advocate nt taking serious .than what should I do

 3 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     27 July 2018

In family court party can also put his side. You can ask family court Judge  to arrange meeting  with your children.

Moreover change advocate who is not listening  to you.


If you know address of the children where they stay. Go and meet them.  You cant get justice from court.

Ishrath Mahi   02 August 2018

Sir, now my advocate said in hearing he will argue in court for court order to meet my children it is possible or again my advocate lying me please reply

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query