LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chirag   04 April 2016

Greedy wife

court has paased order of 125crpc i.e 1/3 of my salary which i paying .....now she has filed a written statement as she doesnt have any evidence to prove....in which she has written that my parents should also pay money and give rights in assets as my father has business.....i m working in pvt company for which i have submitted my salary slip......i dnt hev any property on my name ,,,jus my savings and few fixed deposit.....how can she claim money from my parents and property and give in writing....& how should i stop her from asking more money.....

Learning

3 Replies

Born Fighter (xxx)     04 April 2016

Your wife might file an additional written statement asking the court to enable Vijay Mallya to fund for her expenses as he has duped taxpayers money.

Chirag, bhaiya thoda research karo ...on what are the prevailing laws on maintenance.

Your wife has NO RIGHT to claim maintenance from your parents nor can she claim any share from their property. She can only get or claim maintenance from your earnings.

Relax and dont worry !!

Chirag   04 April 2016

sir,

Thank u sir for ur reply....

One more thing .....when she left my house she took all her clothes along with jewellery in front of all member from both the sides.....n now she says her stridhan is left with me....though her cupboard keys are with her .....dis stidhan stuff is getting on my nerves......when she got married to me she neva showed us what she got from her parents side,,,,,how should i fight for it....should i keep silence n let her prove....or play any strategy....

sir i have a two yrd old son can he claim property which is on my mothers name given by my grandfather in state of willl when he died

saravanan s (legal advisor)     05 April 2016

No your son cant claim his grandmother property

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register