LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Gratuity Payment

I have been working in a private organization for 19 years. Now I have decided to change the organization. I am under EPF. Our employer does not pay gratuity to anyone.
My question is that how shall I collect my gratuity from my employer? What is the legal procedure?


 2 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     28 May 2019

you have to write to your employer for the payment of gratuity amount. If the employer fails to pay the gratuity you have to approach the labour Dept who is the controlling authority under payment of Gratuity Act.

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     28 May 2019

Please apply for Gratuity in Form I under the Gratuity Rules.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register