Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

andaridi   20 May 2015

Gratuity < 5yrs in bangalore

Hi Everyone,

Please guide me on this issue:

I have completed 4 yrs 9 months in an organisation and I am changing the company now. Please let me know if I am eligible for gratuity.

If yes please let me know the procedure, please let me know if any lawyer who can deal this case in Bangalore.

Company peple are saying 5 yrs a must. I knew many are under the same situation.

Please guide us in this matter.

Thanks,

Rakesh

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 May 2015

Sec;2A was notified and inserted in Payment of Gratuity Act and it lay down 190 days unitrupted service in a year in case of establishments that work for less than 6 days/week, and 240 days if establishment works for 6 days/week.

Count number of days from DOJ to LWD.

2012 was a leap year.

Your employer should supply notice of detrimnation of Gratuity and payment of Gratuity alongwith FnF………….and since you have tendered notice of resignation it has sufficient time to prepare FnF and compute everything so that everything is paid by last day in office.

If it does not supply then you maywrite to appointing authority/MD (under proper acknowledgment) and mention that notice of detrimnation of Gratuity and payment of Gratuity has not been supplied and demand to supply the same by Redg. Post and mention that FormI is atatched.

rajuchowdappa   20 May 2015

You are eligible for gratuity Better contact me 9738465552.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register