Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

christopher   07 November 2017

Gratuity guidelines

Hi Gud Morning,

I have been completed 6 years in a pvt ltd firm and have been relived myslef from the company 6 months before with proper notice period and all exit formalities completed .And till date the company is denying me saying some reason like not yet discussed  apporval not recived from finance and Hr on leave all reason have been given by company in denying my gartutiy  kindly suggest me how to go further for getting my gratuity .


Thanks & Regards





 4 Replies

Adv.Balachander Reddy ( Advocate IPR Attorney Human Rights Defender and RTI Activist)     07 November 2017

Sir/madam, do serve a legal notice on the employer... Regrds...Balachander Reddy, Advocate, Mobile# 9959850723

S K KARNjhc (Legal Adviser)     07 November 2017

You should details of denying Gratuity, or consult local lawyer eo explore the truth of denying.Whether the criteria/norms fixed by the authority does not meet to have been granted or something else. Your advocat will send him LN to the concerned authority in want of satisfactory reply.

thanking you



Send your formal claim in prescribed application Form-I, if not done already, before undertaking any other action. That is necessary to substantiate your claim.


Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 December 2017

Write under proper acknowledgment to establishment that ‘Notice of determination of Gratuity’, payment and any forms etc has not been supplied to you and be supplied to you immediately by Redg. Post from post office.

If required later you may send FormI to Controlling Authority.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query