Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DR.V.NEELAKANDAN (PROD MANAGER)     05 May 2013

Gratuity eligibility to claim

sir

I  had given this matter a few weeks ago for clarification.But still the matter is unanswered.or get any advice wath whom I contact.The question was. a technical hand who has been appointed for eighteen years  with PF aand ESI etc  in continuous servlice  after his retirement from govt  service  Though he is still working as  a technical staff  his subscripttion towards esi  and pf  are terminated since the last six monthsI am intending to quit service . Would I get  gratuity  for the services after my retirement from govt service

Learning

2 Replies

Rajendra K Goyal (Advocate)     05 May 2013

Section 4 of the payment of Gratuity act reads; 4. Payment of gratuity.— (1) Gratuity shall be payable to an employee on the termination of his employment after he has rendered continuous service for not less than five years,— (a) on his superannuation, or (b) on his retirement or resignation, or (c) on his death or disablement due to accident or disease: Provided that the completion of continuous service of five years shall not be necessary where the termination of the employment of any employee is due to death or disablement:

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 May 2013

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register